Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Stupid Poll, its a Topic actually :P - Page 4

Poll

What wud have happened if Abhay died for getting Arnab back to human?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
OMG I missed this awesome poll or should I say topic ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›

When Arnab came back for Misha's shaadi and Piya realised that Abhay gave his soul... I was waiting Piya to faint ðŸĪĢ Even a normal girl loving a normal guy after knowing that the one she loves is dying will be broken but she was even not crying. And her line "jaane se pehle why didn't you come to say goodbye" cracked me up and I was like this ðŸ˜ē Is it love ? ðŸ˜ģ ðŸĪ” And I am talking about love not unconditional love ðŸ˜ģ  Even for a simple friend you feel bad but here he was her life ðŸĪŠ

And Alina dancing was hilarious too  

Watermelon's character made sense... joke of the century not week ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ
Piya would have died too... ðŸĪŠ is also joke of the century... The girl who didn't even cry realising her love was dying woh kya maare gi. ðŸ˜†
PKYEK was a "simple love story" but end mein it wasn't at all ðŸ˜†

Yeah me too Abhay is the only one I loved till the end... ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜ 
Please don't compare Abhay with Edward... ðŸĪĒ Don't insult my Sadu Brainless Abhay ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›

Loved Dil Ibadaat... 😍 after all one of my fav song ðŸ˜ 

PS: When Abhay was going to kiss Piya... I was like YES YES YES... come on you can do it... show your fangs... ðŸĪĢ
Edited by Coeur2PsychoFMS - 12 years ago
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
each n every word was correct...agreed to every word...really good post or poll whatever u say ...n even the comments given by the members...it was fun reading thm
Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

OMG I missed this awesome poll or should I say topic ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›

When Arnab came back for Misha's shaadi and Piya realised that Abhay gave his soul... I was waiting Piya to faint ðŸĪĢ Even a normal girl loving a normal guy after knowing that the one she loves is dying will be broken but she was even not crying. And her line "jaane se pehle why didn't you come to say goodbye" cracked me up and I was like this ðŸ˜ē Is it love ? ðŸ˜ģ ðŸĪ” And I am talking about love not unconditional love ðŸ˜ģ  Even for a simple friend you feel bad but here he was her life ðŸĪŠ

And Alina dancing was hilarious too  

Watermelon's character made sense... joke of the century not week ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ
Piya would have died too... ðŸĪŠ is also joke of the century... The girl who didn't even cry realising her love was dying woh kya maare gi. ðŸ˜†
PKYEK was a "simple love story" but end mein it wasn't at all ðŸ˜†

Yeah me too Abhay is the only one I loved till the end... ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜ ðŸ˜ 
Please don't compare Abhay with Edward... ðŸĪĒ Don't insult my Sadu Brainless Abhay ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜›

Loved Dil Ibadaat... 😍 after all one of my fav song ðŸ˜ 

PS: When Abhay was going to kiss Piya... I was like YES YES YES... come on you can do it... show your fangs... ðŸĪĢ

lolz now dont exaggerate, Pia did cry when she realized Abhay gave his soul 😆😆...but my point is - is crying enough? 😕...her line was something like "my heart will always have a void space without u"...that means she will miss him and was ready to accept that Abhay died and that too so easily 😕...thats my point 😆
lol it was no epic love from Pia's side...she loved him and was possessive abt him but thats it Tongue😆
hahaha...show his fangs? Shocked ROFLROFL...i wish Tongue ROFL
Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

each n every word was correct...agreed to every word...really good post or poll whatever u say ...n even the comments given by the members...it was fun reading thm

lolz thanks 😆
u have to b cool to go through my posts, nahi to problem ho jati hai 😛 ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lolz now dont exaggerate, Pia did cry when she realized Abhay gave his soul 😆😆...but my point is - is crying enough? 😕...her line was something like "my heart will always have a void space without u"...that means she will miss him and was ready to accept that Abhay died and that too so easily 😕...thats my point 😆
lol it was no epic love from Pia's side...she loved him and was possessive abt him but thats it 😛😆
hahaha...show his fangs? ðŸ˜ē ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ...i wish ðŸ˜› ðŸĪĢ

Did she ? ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ The way she cried we don't call it crying Nishi... It was more like chalo CV's want me to cry so let's cry... I didn't see the pain in her eyes... didn't feel the pain in her lines... Nishi me who loves to hide feelings and pains I won't be able to behave like if everything was ok... and I know what I am talking about... losing someone you love is just to hard and Abhay was supposed to be her life... so I just can't digest the way she "cried". ðŸĪĒ

That's what I am saying... crying is just a part of your feelings... when you cry you forget that you were in pain one day... and that's why I expected Piya to go mad... cause when you go mad you hardly forget that you were in pain... but after watching the scene I knew it was too much to ask... Piya never loved Abhay the way he loved her... have you seen the last scene of season 1 while he was erasing her memories how he was pained... that's called love... so that's what I was telling to you that we can't expect Piya to go mad in love so she could have atleast cried and not pretend to cry. 

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hi nishi,

u made several points in ur topic but i have something to say of my own. as the CM of my home state mamta banerjee says-" humans become great after death", so i don't want to criticize pia after the show ended. i could write  points about her, also last time when i did that- you said u didn't get it.

about your post, i want to say-
character dheela hai song- i think carisma's vm was better
jeh's character made sense to me- he behaved like a wolf throughout the show. there are shoutings about "understanding a girl's mind" ( no comments) so what about the animal's mind?
by giving up his rooh, maybe abhay would become a vampire again- but be happy with alina now.
the rest of your post- i totally agree,
about pia's character, i read in a book- "women turn emotions off and on like tap water" and the truth is that pia's actions gave a perfect example of that to me.
about abhay, he was copied from edward and stefan but was more pathetic than them. edward liked to hunt and was interested in music, stefan came to college bcoz he wanted a change in his life and abhay- you know what he did.
the only one i will miss is misha.
lastly, don't get offended by anything i said.

ary42 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
btw, i thought that i may share some jokes with you. plz don't blame me if u don't find them funny or already knew them.

pia is even alive and in one piece by the time she spends without abhay.

once pia said " i can take care of myself " to ABHAY.

pia with jeh-be understanding and liberal abhay. mard ko dard nahi hota. tolerate me with him, sitting in his car with legs bared. ladkiya dil ki size dekhta hain ( movie dialog)
abhay with alina- can't stand it. how dare u listen to u'r parents, bother about your clan's needs above my "feelings" and even propose alina? insensitive brute.

misha attacked by vampire- family's more important than you. i will dump u if u don't expose who.
with alina next day- i loved you more than myself (but less than family by yesterday's records)
that night when stalking chand ( how she was not sensed by him?)- if u hide the "mujrim" i will never forgive you ( vampires have to abide by human laws it seems)

vampires (and werewolves) hid from humans as humans developed weapons- as said by hasina. they could not develop their own weapons- like chandu's earth destroying ring.

jeh handled his "zyada takatwar" sister as easily as human pia.

the vamp sardar made arnab a human just by talking. ( he shed water tears in the scene)

dehradun boys once went mad over panchhi, she treated them like disposable stuff ( but HOW was that possible?)😕

arnab's books knew more about vampire magic than chand.

Originally posted by: Coeur2PsychoFMS

Did she ? ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ ðŸĪŠ The way she cried we don't call it crying Nishi... It was more like chalo CV's want me to cry so let's cry... I didn't see the pain in her eyes... didn't feel the pain in her lines... Nishi me who loves to hide feelings and pains I won't be able to behave like if everything was ok... and I know what I am talking about... losing someone you love is just to hard and Abhay was supposed to be her life... so I just can't digest the way she "cried". ðŸĪĒ

That's what I am saying... crying is just a part of your feelings... when you cry you forget that you were in pain one day... and that's why I expected Piya to go mad... cause when you go mad you hardly forget that you were in pain... but after watching the scene I knew it was too much to ask... Piya never loved Abhay the way he loved her... have you seen the last scene of season 1 while he was erasing her memories how he was pained... that's called love... so that's what I was telling to you that we can't expect Piya to go mad in love so she could have atleast cried and not pretend to cry. 

lol u know what Farah...today i made my mom watch those epis...and my mom was like - Abhay is giving his soul there and Pia is busy in marriage...she knows that and she doesnt even care? ROFLROFL
earlier i was thinking that mayb i m over-reacting on that scene but when my mom said that too, now i totally believe i am right ROFLROFL
JinxRicha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lolz thanks 😆
u have to b cool to go through my posts, nahi to problem ho jati hai 😛 ðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ

u r welcome nishi ...well offcoure i took the danger of goin through ur posts ðŸ˜ģ...now one thing toh hai tht i really m cool...lolðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ...problems ko tum aise hi drra dogi..tum ho naa unse bhi badi problem...lolðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢðŸĪĢ
Originally posted by: ary42

hi nishi,

u made several points in ur topic but i have something to say of my own. as the CM of my home state mamta banerjee says-" humans become great after death", so i don't want to criticize pia after the show ended. i could write  points about her, also last time when i did that- you said u didn't get it.

about your post, i want to say-
character dheela hai song- i think carisma's vm was better
jeh's character made sense to me- he behaved like a wolf throughout the show. there are shoutings about "understanding a girl's mind" ( no comments) so what about the animal's mind?
by giving up his rooh, maybe abhay would become a vampire again- but be happy with alina now.
the rest of your post- i totally agree,
about pia's character, i read in a book- "women turn emotions off and on like tap water" and the truth is that pia's actions gave a perfect example of that to me.
about abhay, he was copied from edward and stefan but was more pathetic than them. edward liked to hunt and was interested in music, stefan came to college bcoz he wanted a change in his life and abhay- you know what he did.
the only one i will miss is misha.
lastly, don't get offended by anything i said.

lol u seem a book worm 😆...u quoted good examples from books 😆...i m not too much into reading 😛
ok so u mean u dont like anyone except Misha 😆😆...good ur choice, what can i say 😛😆