Stupid Poll, its a Topic actually :P - Page 3

Poll

What wud have happened if Abhay died for getting Arnab back to human?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Monica.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Nice topic

Abhay was lookin really good throught the whole episode

And even i wanted his fangs to come out

I so want season 3 with Abhay back as a vampire

Love the vampire always
Originally posted by: chakku

Misha's jokes were good in the last epi. Like Nangoo and stuff to Kabir and when she was teasing Piya 🤣 I liked her jokes after ages.
@Red...W*F?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Yeah I don't mind him as Abhay's carbon copy😍

Bella can go to hell for all I care, but I want her to be like Elena.

lol yea Misha's PJs 😆
i m hoping for the new season after Kishwer's tweet but this break was much needed...now i can watch some movies and other stuffs
oh puhleze Elena?...lol anyways i will make a post on this soon 😆
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

lol yea Misha's PJs 😆
i m hoping for the new season after Kishwer's tweet but this break was much needed...now i can watch some movies and other stuffs
oh puhleze Elena?...lol anyways i will make a post on this soon 😆

Even I am not watching anything on TV currently, this break was needed. Even I am watching my pending movies and some American series. They are far better than India's saas bahu shows😆
Originally posted by: abhaypiya4ever

Nice topic

Abhay was lookin really good throught the whole episode

And even i wanted his fangs to come out

I so want season 3 with Abhay back as a vampire

Love the vampire always

thanks!
i know first time Abhay in sherwani in this season 😆
lets keep our fingers crossed for next season 😆
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
@Nishi-Ya...i have been to Goa and seriously yaar kya mast Place hain...😎
holiday spot ke liye best hain😎 👏
mumbai i went for only one time So never got dat much fun there😆

I know...many were Happy seeing Abhay as human😆 but now i m sure majority wants Vampire Abhay Back...😎 roo roo ke sabka make-up kharab hogaya hain🤣 🤣

waisey wat u r watching nowadays😆 i m just sticking myself to Movies and Today watched Mission Impossible 4😎
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

@Nishi-Ya...i have been to Goa and seriously yaar kya mast Place hain...😎
holiday spot ke liye best hain😎 👏
mumbai i went for only one time So never got dat much fun there😆

I know...many were Happy seeing Abhay as human😆 but now i m sure majority wants Vampire Abhay Back...😎 roo roo ke sabka make-up kharab hogaya hain🤣 🤣

waisey wat u r watching nowadays😆 i m just sticking myself to Movies and Today watched Mission Impossible 4😎

yaar best part in Mumbai-Goa is that actors roam abt freely anywhere and noone even cares 😆...agar yaha Delhi mein koi celebrity aa jaye to log uske upar hi chhad jaate hai 🤣...paagal ho jaate hai 🤣...aur wo celebrity gaaliya deta hoga 🤣
oye pehle watch that interview, here is the link :- http://www.tellychakkar.com/video/pyaar-kiiteam-bids-adieu

lol i will stick to movies and some shows like TVD and others on lappy 😆...and yes i watched disney movies, love them 😛😃
MR.KooL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Nishi.Singh

yaar best part in Mumbai-Goa is that actors roam abt freely anywhere and noone even cares 😆...agar yaha Delhi mein koi celebrity aa jaye to log uske upar hichhad jaate hai 🤣...paagal ho jaate hai 🤣...aur wo celebrity gaaliya deta hoga 🤣
oye pehle watch that interview, here is the link :-http://www.tellychakkar.com/video/pyaar-kiiteam-bids-adieu
[/DIV][DIV]lol i will stick to movies and some shows like TVD and others on lappy😆...and yes i watched disney movies, love them 😛😃

Ya... Delhi mein Log bohot jaldi garam hojaate hain🤣 just think Agar Vivian aagaya toh kya hoga😛😆

Vivian ne toh interview mein bhi party chalu kardi 🤣
he is hilarious🤣 🤣
isska kuch nehi hosakta😆

I really am Thankful to my Studies dat i got a much needed break From Tv sets🥱😆warna muskil hojaata 😆 nowadays...movies se he kaam chalatein hain till Pkyek new Season cums😎Edited by --Anurag-- - 12 years ago
--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
U are back!? 😲 😛 -- Chalo acha hai forum mein thodi masti toh aayi waapas 😉 😆

Nice post and you know what my answer is 😆 😆 -- Pia se I never expect like never anything. Abhay mar raha tha and she was in Misha's wedding. But well khatam hua show and I am happy! 😛

I dint like the end obv -- the human thing was not my scene at all! And the marriage was w/o chemistry -- the dance was okay but its a fact that they both cant dance to save themselves.

Well whatever -- How was your trip!? Goa must be awesome now since Delhi is so freaking cold!!!😳
Originally posted by: --Anurag--

Ya... Delhi mein Log bohot jaldi garam hojaate hain🤣 just think Agar Vivian aagaya toh kya hoga😛😆

Vivian ne toh interview mein bhi party chalu kardi 🤣
he is hilarious🤣 🤣
isska kuch nehi hosakta😆

I really am Thankful to my Studies dat i got a much needed break From Tv sets🥱😆warna muskil hojaata 😆 nowadays...movies se he kaam chalatein hain till Pkyek new Season cums😎

lol though i dont think Vivian is that popular is Delhi 😆 but knowing saddi Dilli, ppl can attack on any actor 🤣...last time jab Bipasha came to Delhi, she was not able to get out of the mall 🤣...ppl literally got stuck to the window and she got super annoyed 🤣
Vivian is too much i know 🤣...shuru ho jata hai to bas rukta hi nahi aur saare raaz khul jaate hai 🤣🤣...lol i liked the way he said "fans have asked me...then its fine...u can call it intimate also...anything...i dont have any problem" 🤣
lol i think we all got hopes on pkyek new season after Kishwer's tweet 😆...but this break was much needed by us 😆
Originally posted by: --Anna--

U are back!? 😲 😛 -- Chalo acha hai forum mein thodi masti toh aayi waapas 😉 😆

Nice post and you know what my answer is 😆 😆 -- Pia se I never expect like never anything. Abhay mar raha tha and she was in Misha's wedding. But well khatam hua show and I am happy! 😛

I dint like the end obv -- the human thing was not my scene at all! And the marriage was w/o chemistry -- the dance was okay but its a fact that they both cant dance to save themselves.

Well whatever -- How was your trip!? Goa must be awesome now since Delhi is so freaking cold!!!😳

lol hey!...u changed ur id 😆
though i want new fresh season of pkyek but i m glad this one is over 😆...and ofcourse we needed this break 😆...it was a torture to see Abhay as a weak human 🥱😆
lol the dance lacked practice...and it showed in the dance 😆
Goa was freaking awesome...waters sports, beeches everything was amazing...there it was hot and here freezing cold 😆