Stupid Poll, its a Topic actually :P

Poll Question :

What wud have happened if Abhay died for getting Arnab back to human?

Poll Choice
Pia wud have cried for some time but live happily ever after
Booo....made u fool! there is no other option :P ROFL
Login To Vote
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey guys! lol i never thought i will come back home after 7 days and PKYEK has also ended and still feel like making a topic but kya karu control nahi hota πŸ˜›πŸ€£...i missed some epis of this week but from what i saw i will tell u some bad points and good points abt the show ending πŸ˜›πŸ˜†...ok here is a WARNING RED ALERT! -> all senti ppl DONT read further my post cum poll and stop here ITSELF ALREADY πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Bad Points :-

1. Ok after watching 1 epi of this week (i guess Tuesday wala tha) i needed Crocin badly even in a happening place like Goa ...what the hell was going on??...Abhay was dying there and Pia was busy planning Misha's marriage? πŸ˜•...disgusting love story! WORD!😑...PATANGA to hua nahi mohabbat mein FANAA aur AAG hi bujh gaya πŸ˜• πŸ€£

2.  Now here comes my POLL question - what if Abhay had given his soul to save Arnab? ( i SOOO WISH it had happened πŸ˜”...mayb giving soul wud have turned Abhay back to Vampire or he died - either case it wud have been a better ending πŸ₯±)...and what wud have happened even if Abhay died?...Pia wud cry and say she will miss him always and after 2 days she wud prolly live happily ever after with her loving family and get married, have kids and still miss Abhay at times πŸ˜† (just like Alina was seen dancing after her brother Jeh died 🀣)...now u get my poll? πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...The Love Saga of Abhiya πŸ€ͺ

3. Now comes my jokes...my PJs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"Jeh's character made sense" - JOKE OF THE WEEK 🀣
"Pia wud have died too if Abhay died/got killed" - JOKE OF THE MONTH 🀣🀣
"PKYEK is a love story" - JOKE OF THE YEAR 🀣🀣🀣

ok enough of my PJs, now coming to good points πŸ˜†

Good Points :-

1. No matter how much Abhay changed after he became human but the one n only character which never got ruined was Abhay Raichand πŸ‘...no matter how boring he looked as human πŸ˜› but still characterwise he was STILL PERFECT! ⭐️...he is flawless just like Edward, Abhay is surely my Indian Edward πŸ˜πŸ˜†

2. Two best scenes :
    (1) when Madhu talks abt marriage to Abhiya...Pia gets happy...but Abhay blushes 🀣...kya mast wala sharmaya tha - thats soo Abhay 🀣🀣
    (2) when Abhay bends over to kiss Pia and opens his mouth to pretend to Mr Dobrial and he laughs 🀣...that scene was class man! 🀣🀣...how i WISHED that time he wud show his fangs πŸ˜› but...
i mean if they r planning to make next season of pkyek then Abhay shud turn back to Vampire na πŸ˜’

3. All my favourite songs got played in last epi ...all the songs i had wished and there it was πŸ˜ƒ

(1)  "Tere waaste..Mera ishq sufiyana" - this song was JUST PERFECT for Abhay in this situation...lolz i just wanted to change the lyrics of that line in the song "Tere aag mein hi jalke...Koyale se hira banke" TO "Tere aag mein hi jalke...Hire se Koyala banke" 🀣 (bcoz thats what happened with Abhay 🀣)

(2) "Katiya Karoon"- again a perfect song for Alina πŸ‘

(3) "Main karu to saala character dheela hai" πŸ˜‰
    (4) "Make some noise for the desi boyz" - how much i wished that Kabir too danced on this song along with other boyz...WTH did he not dance and guys from other shows were dancing too much??? πŸ˜•
    (5) "Wanna b my chammak challo"
    (6) "Kare chaand taaron ko, mashoor itna kyun...Kambakht inn se bhi khoobsurat hai tu" - anyone can sing this song πŸ˜†
    (7) "Dil ibadat kar raha hai...dhadkanein meri sun" 😍
    (8) "Saj dhaj ke..Tashan mein rehna" 😎

PS: the dance was bad...both Vivian and Suku still bad at dancing...Suku was hardly moving (except for the times when Vivian was lifting her πŸ˜†πŸ˜†)...and Vivian had gone worst in dancing from what he did last time in "Ajab Prem Ki Gajab Kahani" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
Hi Nishi, Good one. I don't know why but I vote for option 2.  It is more funny.  PKYEK season 2 hmmm then Abhay should definetely become a vampire.  May be it will be Abhay Jr. with Chandeena as his parents as they are already vampires.
Originally posted by harinisriram39

Hi Nishi, Good one. I don't know why but I vote for option 2.  It is more funny.  PKYEK season 2 hmmm then Abhay should definetely become a vampire.  May be it will be Abhay Jr. with Chandeena as his parents as they are already vampires.

lol even i dont know why ppl r voting for option 2 🀣...its not even a poll, just a joke πŸ˜†
actually it will b season 3 πŸ˜†...and ewww no juniors please πŸ€’...dont want saas-bahu-beti drama here πŸ₯±πŸ˜†

Originally posted by carisma2

I was waiting for your post.

lol thankyou πŸ˜†
ab kal pata chalega jab dhulayi hogi πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
i missed many parties i guess, will check tmrw now...
🀣 Good one!!
Seriously man! Abhay was dying and Piya was arranging for Misha's marriage?? How lame!!

But on a serious note, I loved the last epi. It was great. And even I loved that Abhay-pretending-to-bite-Piya scene. 

I want PKYEK season 2 with Abhay back as a Vampire but Abhiya married. That will be hawt.
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€— Nishi.

(1) when Madhu talks abt marriage to Abhiya...Pia gets happy...but Abhay blushes 🀣...kya mast wala sharmaya tha - thats soo Abhay 🀣🀣 I know he looked cute as a button
    (2) when Abhay bends over to kiss Pia and opens his mouth to pretend to Mr Dobrial and he laughs 🀣...that scene was class man! 🀣🀣...how i WISHED that time he wud show his fangs πŸ˜› but...🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Mast Post

Originally posted by chakku

🀣 Good one!!
Seriously man! Abhay was dying and Piya was arranging for Misha's marriage?? How lame!!

But on a serious note, I loved the last epi. It was great. And even I loved that Abhay-pretending-to-bite-Piya scene. 

I want PKYEK season 2 with Abhay back as a Vampire but Abhiya married. That will be hawt.

lol isliye mujhe ye hamesha Abhay ki Pyaar Kii Kahani lagi, Abhiya ki nahi πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...b it Metz, Pia or Alina or any other, jaha Abhay hai kahani wahi se start hoti hai 🀣
i liked the last epi too (except for overdose performances by Geet and Maan πŸ˜•)...why cudnt Kabir dance too? πŸ˜•
BUT i didnt like the way they ended, its hard to start a new season with it πŸ₯±...lol dont kill me now but i want them to start fresh WITHOUT Abhiya marriage and Abhay can lose his memory or something like that 🀣...and i want him back as Vampire (MUST POINT 😑)
Nishi u r Back... so how was u'r Trip πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
u'r Poll is ekdum jhakaas...πŸ˜†
i voted for 2nd OptionπŸ˜†

Anyways, If Pkyek new Season Starts i want Abhay as Vampire😎 i cannot c Abhay in human form who is more like Vivian🀣
yay!!! i am happy you are back!!!! missed your BBB posts!!