so upset that he has only 1 film this yr though πŸ˜”πŸ˜†
yesπŸ˜†

again we have to waitπŸ˜†
I hope we get lots pf pics during shooting of yrf filmπŸ˜ƒ
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

have u seen Aishh. ??
not aishwaryaa...the other one

she said she has all new sigs & all new layout for the new FC. so where is she? πŸ˜†
no megz I did'nt talked to her at allπŸ˜†

I said tima to make next FcπŸ˜›
my internet is slow 

Zummi u still here? yup..me too hoping for loads of pics while SRK shoots for yrf movie. apparently he's gonna be in paris? πŸ˜›
Originally posted by PrincessBushi

SRK 

^Shop Link

your creations are so GORGEOUS!!!!! u do know that right? πŸ˜†  im gonna like/comment in your shop & im gonna use loads of this (especially 3rd to last & the last sig!!) in my dabba

but first i have to shut my laptop down & let it cool for 1 hour πŸ˜†
& maybe stop watching & downloading films for a few days cos it made my laptop go funny πŸ˜›
@ pria and Megz : yes I do agree that since last few years, his fanbase in India have not been really happy with his recent movies and hence the business affects there whereas here in overseas people not only love him but also appreciate the fact that he is doing something which can match upto international standards and look very sleek...I guess people in India are still stuck in his Raj/Rahul days which I feel as an audience stupid...πŸ€”
How can you expect an actor to do same stuff for years and years...he is bound to experiment and that is where people in India didnt really accept him πŸ˜’
even Swades didnt do well at BO, like seriously...that film till date is the most emotional film of SRK...my cousin has never finished the movie till the end only coz he got so involved in the first half itself and also coz he knew that he wont be able to go back to India just like SRK's character Mohan did in the movie...I have watched the movies so many times only coz it inspires to me return back to my country someday...I love that movie than any of SRK's movie to be honest...DDLJ might be my fav movie but Swades and CDI tops any list of mine...
to be honest I dont really blame SRK, his only fault was that he did some movies for friends without bothering about the script much...and it didnt work out the way he expects it to be which is of course sad...I feel bad more because as an artist he is not being accepted in versatile roles that he is trying to portray and people want him to stereotype him in romantic/family kinda films...I dont understand why cant people accept changes, on one hand the indian audiences loved Delhi Belly and TDP, on the other hand if a superstar tries something diff. he is bashed left right and center, why so many double standards ...
@ bushra : your creations are AMAZING...I am using one right now πŸ˜³
Bushra these SRK sigs are killing me. The avis nd everything it is terrefic.
Can't stop drooling. It is amazing. Gonna use them.
OMG bushra every single siggy is awesome...
love the coloring..
and the avis are damn amazing...
superb work...

Hi all!

and BUSHRA!!!! THE STUFF!!! 😍😍😍