l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 69

Posted: 12 years ago
SRK at jacky bhagnani's b'day party

iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
@SRKHydFans @@iamsrk thanx guys...for the love
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
kids already on holiday. papa has to do work still..thats why they don't figure in holiday pictures. so happy to see their excited faces
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
oh damn forgot have shooting today. should sleep now...otherwise will never wake up. goodnite all..or morning...
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
gentleman came to check my eyes for new specs. he had seen don2 & said more POWER to you sir. feel complimented & worried about eye number.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
bak to my wakeful nites & clean shaven look. daughter insisted i shave . watched the whole process as if i was americas top model contestant
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
sitting in office meetings...my team v fx has given me a new toy...a keyboard for the ipad. all discussions on hold till i type. .awesome
guys, doesnt he seem much happier today...now that he is working again? πŸ˜†
may he always be working then πŸ€—
but he better finish up what he has to for this year & join his kids & family with the vacation ASAP.

Originally posted by ZumSrK

iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
@SRKHydFans @@iamsrk thanx guys...for the love
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
kids already on holiday. papa has to do work still..thats why they don't figure in holiday pictures. so happy to see their excited faces
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
oh damn forgot have shooting today. should sleep now...otherwise will never wake up. goodnite all..or morning...
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
gentleman came to check my eyes for new specs. he had seen don2 & said more POWER to you sir. feel complimented & worried about eye number.
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
bak to my wakeful nites & clean shaven look. daughter insisted i shave . watched the whole process as if i was americas top model contestant
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN 
sitting in office meetings...my team v fx has given me a new toy...a keyboard for the ipad. all discussions on hold till i type. .awesome

SRK talks about his film Don 2 - SEG1

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxwtzM0AGfY&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

Shahrukh Khan talks about women and teaches how to be like Don in SEG2

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C7k-467ytgQ&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]

the last vid is funny πŸ€£
listen to his version of twinkle twinkle πŸ˜†
and what he says about men shouldnt act macho & use bad language in front of women is so true. also to smell good. to be kind, courteous etc.

no wonder SRK par sab ladkiyan marti hai..he knows how to treat them right πŸ˜
Jisna - Great pics!

Zummi - thanx for the tweets! 😊
Thank for the video Megz :)

Awesome interview :)

Yes he knows Megz😍😍
Edited by ZumSrK - 12 years ago