l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 40

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

just got back from an amazing day with don & some gunda ppl too so technically i had a very dramatic day

first when i reached da theater with my buddy some stinky guys were sitting on our pre booked seats. when i kindly requested them to move they refused so i ended up arguing with them while my beloved best friend was busy watching da movie wearing her 3D glasses whilst standing. da manager came and apologized but things went out of hand and da biggest damage has been done; i missed da beginning of da show. since that stinky ugly guy refused to give back my seat, i refused to sit else where and demanded for da same seat so da manager gave us tickets for da next show. da best part was da next show ws housefull thanks to pre booking and me & my buddy got VIP tickets AWESOMENESS!! 

enough with my drama so moving on i must say it's da best shah rukh khan movie i watched after swades & chak de india. that's says it all na? i don't have to say anything else cuz da man rocks! will share my 2 cents on da movie no sooner i land back from cloud number nine 

arre yaar, WAH!! fanatstic. u will SUPER enjoy the film now. happy for u 🥳

was gonna get angry for u cos they made u miss the beginning...its one of the collest parts. but im happy now u can watch it again 😃

i want us all to watch it ASAP 😳
Originally posted by divya4salmanyk

Nxt yr he wil b doin a romantic hero! for that he has been told to gain weight for it!
SRK bck as romantic..!! awww...missed him!

i know it's so strange but i prefer him in negative shaded roles more than romantic ones. movies like don, anjaam (my first srk movie), darr, baazigar are unmatched man

im not really looking forward to his next one; yash chopra cuz i really don't like katrina kaif as an actress. but anushka's there as a consolation prize and i really hope it doesn't disappoint me

gosh when will shah stop doing favours for his friends?!?!? seriously he should learn how to say no!!!!!!!! 🥱
@megzy
heyyy baby doll 🤗 couldn't yap with you for a long time. how you?

ohhh im super thrilled after da movie. wonder what stinky drawbacks srk haters will find this time to degrade him. this guy truly rocks man!!! a smile has been plasted to my face ever since i got back from da theater. im too hyped and excited to even pen down my review

@zumi
hii sweetieee 🤗

you've gotta watch it doll. it's thundering!!! it's thousand times better than ra one or even MNIK

@megzy
heyyy baby doll 🤗 couldn't yap with you for a long time. how you?

ohhh im super thrilled after da movie. wonder what stinky drawbacks srk haters will find this time to degrade him. this guy truly rocks man!!! a smile has been plasted to my face ever since i got back from da theater. im too hyped and excited to even pen down my review
Originally posted by ZumSrK

megz i wanna see Don 2 now😳

aww zummi...hopefully soon 🤗
go cinemas na ek bar 😳

u just have to watch it ASAP n give ur reviews 😍

i know it's so strange but i prefer him in negative shaded roles more than romantic ones. movies like don, anjaam (my first srk movie), darr, baazigar are unmatched man

im not really looking forward to his next one; yash chopra cuz i really don't like katrina kaif as an actress. but anushka's there as a consolation prize and i really hope it doesn't disappoint me

gosh when will shah stop doing favours for his friends?!?!? seriously he should learn how to say no!!!!!!!! 🥱

he is actually very excited about working with yashji again. 😆

first i feared there was no movie except this next year but in 1 interview he said he'd like to make 3-4 releases in 2012 so im hoping there are more scripts ready & he'll be starting them next year 😃

Chennai Express releases in 2013 😕
all this time i thought yrf movie & CE releasing in 2012
look at crowds reaction to Don's 1st look at the beginning of film!! 🥳

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPy0NS8yyCg&feature=player_embedded#![/YOUTUBE]
ok gurls finally i penned down my 2 cents on da movie

advance story telling, complex situations, spicy twists, memorable dialogues, unorthodox directing & of course king khan

that's don 2 for me as i stepped out from da theater today. not once i felt my money was wasted or da excitement was drained out or my time was wasted. in fact i kept on beaming with a smile glued to my face with such unorthodox hindi movie which is not at all a typical hindi movie. besides it's da best indian movie i've seen this year with no over acting, comedy circus and most importantly no nonsense just pure world class entertainment 

plus points: farhan akthar, shah rukh khan,boman irani & action

farhan akthar is one of da best, intelligent directors of indian cinema and my most fav too. he's so unorthodox with his story telling be it dil chahta hai, lakshya. he knows his job and sticks to his method without going da typical hindi masala way with boy meets girl, they fall in love, a villain comes, climax, boy & girl wins, happily ever after. nah that's not farhan's formula. each and every action of don is justified and his story telling is so convincing that you feel you don't miss MI series or james bond for that matter. he has taken indian cinema to a whole new level with don 2

nobody dares to make a bad guy look so good da way shah rukh khan does. don delivers cruelty and compels you to empathize his action with positiveness. you don't wanna hate him. you don't wanna write him off. instead you justify his cruelty with enthusiasm and sadistic pleasure. shah rukh khan is so convincing as don and undoubtedly everybody else is overshadowed by his persona in da movie. my eyes refused to look elsewhere when he was on screen. he carries off da bad guy impressively and leave you no room to spit at him or hate him. his dialogue delivery and attitude is bang on

boman irani was superb! i can't imagine anybody else playing vardaan better than him. this man is a brilliant actor and vardaan's my fav boman role after da principal act in 3 idiots

action is another plus point of da movie. there was never a dull moment during fighting scenes and action sequences. this department of da movie has been done wisely and strongly that viewers are gelled to their seats and eyes glued to da screen

minus points: music, priyanka chopra, advance screen play  

my expectations were sky high when it comes to music cuz i loved da album of don 1. but to my great disappointment shankar ehsaan loy delivered a below average album. really wish they worked bit more hard since it was a total let down 

priyanka has been my fav female indian actor and i love her a lot but she didn't impress me as roma in da sequel. i couldn't stop frowning during most of her scenes cuz i felt she couldn't carry off roma convincingly as she did in da first part. i guess im expecting too much since she's my fav girl in b town

although i loved da complex story telling and advance screen play, it might be a drawback to attract audience especially those who reside in india. da movie's more westernized and la hollywood style (to my great pleasure) but im sure majority of indian viewers may not find it easier to digest since they prefer action movies like dabaang, singham & bodyguard for that matter. technically it's not a minus point for da don team but it's a con for their box office collection 

all in all it was a total paisa vasool movie for me and im going again. this is da best christmas gift i've got so far in my life!! thanks farhan & shah!!  you guys rock ⭐️

@megzy
let da happy complainers complaint. i really care zilch for them and like shah said they all can go to hell 🤣

chennai express makes me puke and you know da reason na doll? what da fish is wrong with shah?!?!?!?!??! i fail to understand his judgement 

i wanna see him acting in good movies, different directors and sensible female actors who can act and please our eyes for heavens sake 
Nadz i have to say i completely agree with u about PC.

i think if there is a Don3 (hopefully!!) then there should be NO MORE OF ROMA. im sorry but im bored with her character. it doesnt make sense anymore to continue her "chase" of Don. especially after Don2's ending.

in that case why dont all the moms, sisters, aunts, wives etc. of all the men Don killed stalk him? 😆

what i'd really like to see instead is a more prominent role for Don's GF helping him out etc.
that would be nice. make her 1 of the main characters instead of a side role