Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 (Page 134)

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

@Pria i always thought that india would want to improve everything..including cinema Tongue

as Kruti said, the ones who no longer live in india and live abroad start appreciating him more for making international level films...cos SRK's movies match the standards of holywood movies anyday.

yeah, maybe there should be SRK movie premieres somewhere in india as well as worldwide. i wonder why the organisers dont arrange that? Ermm

thats the difference here...v always like to "play safe" ...the tried n tested formulas r accepted here..which is sad...

u have people who believe in word of mouth than actually seeing the film n commenting...which really affects the movie standing...

what needs to be understood is tat the concept of single screens are slowly dying n multiplexes r gaining momentum...the difference between the 2 is the pricing of tickets...which is huge for multiplexes...for a family of 4 going for a movie in a multiplex the tickets itself wud cost about Rs 1000, n on top of tat the popcorns n drinks served r at extra rates...so when people read reviews written by hatrers, audience falls trap for it n it affects in the viewing as they wud prefer to watch it on TV...

tats y i said tat SRK shud balance between the desi n videsi fans..coz even film critics openly say tat SRK is interested only in the overseas market..which v know is false...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NautankiSaali17ZumSrK.

pria4ever IF-Dazzler
pria4ever
pria4ever

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

@ pria and Megz : yes I do agree that since last few years, his fanbase in India have not been really happy with his recent movies and hence the business affects there whereas here in overseas people not only love him but also appreciate the fact that he is doing something which can match upto international standards and look very sleek...I guess people in India are still stuck in his Raj/Rahul days which I feel as an audience stupid...Ermm
How can you expect an actor to do same stuff for years and years...he is bound to experiment and that is where people in India didnt really accept him Disapprove
even Swades didnt do well at BO, like seriously...that film till date is the most emotional film of SRK...my cousin has never finished the movie till the end only coz he got so involved in the first half itself and also coz he knew that he wont be able to go back to India just like SRK's character Mohan did in the movie...I have watched the movies so many times only coz it inspires to me return back to my country someday...I love that movie than any of SRK's movie to be honest...DDLJ might be my fav movie but Swades and CDI tops any list of mine...
to be honest I dont really blame SRK, his only fault was that he did some movies for friends without bothering about the script much...and it didnt work out the way he expects it to be which is of course sad...I feel bad more because as an artist he is not being accepted in versatile roles that he is trying to portray and people want him to stereotype him in romantic/family kinda films...I dont understand why cant people accept changes, on one hand the indian audiences loved Delhi Belly and TDP, on the other hand if a superstar tries something diff. he is bashed left right and center, why so many double standards ...

Double standards...u hit the nail Kruti!!!
other Khans movies have double meaning jokes in them...but when SRK has one double meaning joke in Ra.One he is ripped apart...
another factor tat has affected SRK is his injury...he was almost out of action for over a year in 2009...tat was where the others tried to take advantage...but trust me it will just be another case of Akshay Kumar for the other KhansWink...
expectation is always high when it comes to SRK...as far as Delhi belly n TDP is concerned...remember someone had said, :Sex and SRK sell in India"...its true...SRK-even negative publicity for him garners eyeballs...

btw i'm optimistic for 2012...his YRF will be worth it...Big smile

NautankiSaali17ZumSrK.

-GoldMist- IF-Rockerz
-GoldMist-
-GoldMist-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:04am | IP Logged
any 1?
ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:53am | IP Logged
credit-aishhh.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MeghaSRKLover

-GoldMist- IF-Rockerz
-GoldMist-
-GoldMist-

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZumSrK

credit-aishhh.

The sigs are Gorgeous. Thnx a lot for sharing.
Aish again your sigs are just Day Dreaming
AishMinoz IF-Sizzlerz
AishMinoz
AishMinoz

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 3:50am | IP Logged
Priya,kruti,megz
i dont think srk lost ne fan following in India ...
but salman gains some due 2 his charity work ...SRK ds charity work without ne show off ...and amir z far behind wen it comes 2 popularity ..HR n Akki r more popular than amir..
n about the movies SRK z experimenting from post RNBDJ time...wich has 2 b criticized by detractors...a rickshawwala  or a daily worker wud prefer watching bg/ready again n again ..that provides them entertainment.but they watch Ra1/don2 ONLY for srk..bt they wudnt like it 2 watch it again n again .. except  fans no other multiplex audience cares watching any movies repeatedly ...
Ra1 negativity due it's hype n -ve twiples..i remember, in BS ra1 review thread. everyone's review z pretty +ve but it changed in other threadWinkLOL

3i -not totally Amir's movie ..omi vaidya steals the show ..tight script plus gud direction.. entertaining.double meaning jokes ...released after engg exam ..esp . college students loved it ...
bt Amir z known for taking others credit LOL  

see DG/mangal pandey flopped badly ..even DCH

Edited by aiswaryaaa - 06 January 2012 at 3:59am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4ever

MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 4:10am | IP Logged
Zummi those sigs are gorgeous! Day Dreaming thanks for sharing Hug

@Ash !!!! Hug Huglong time u havent been here Thumbs Down
hi Hug
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 06 January 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
@Kruti,Ash,Pria i noticed it too...anything SRK does is analysed 100 ways each by 100000000 ppl LOL
they have to find meaning in each & every word he utters or movement he makes. takes away the fun of  simply being.

charity & tapori? dont remind me. every time i think abt it...all those fools just falling for it ROFL

maybe shiney ahuja should open a charity of his own & soon everyone will overlook & forget his crime & maybe even watch his films Wink

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 06 January 2012 at 4:18am

pria4everNautankiSaali17

Go to top