Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 (Page 133)

SRKTima IF-Sizzlerz
SRKTima
SRKTima

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by raazia-shajol

Originally posted by SRKno1fan

do you have twitter of facebook?

Yeah I have both ;D

have you ever asked SRK a question or has he replyied to you? Big smile

1DStoleMyHeart Goldie
1DStoleMyHeart
1DStoleMyHeart

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged

Yeah I have both ;D

I aske him quite a few times but he didnt answer :( But he does reply to other fans ;D
SRKTima IF-Sizzlerz
SRKTima
SRKTima

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 12:30pm | IP Logged

Yeah I have both ;D

I aske him quite a few times but he didnt answer :( But he does reply to other fans ;D

awww don't worry just keep trying! Wink
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

@ pria and Megz : yes I do agree that since last few years, his fanbase in India have not been really happy with his recent movies and hence the business affects there whereas here in overseas people not only love him but also appreciate the fact that he is doing something which can match upto international standards and look very sleek...I guess people in India are still stuck in his Raj/Rahul days which I feel as an audience stupid...Ermm
How can you expect an actor to do same stuff for years and years...he is bound to experiment and that is where people in India didnt really accept him Disapprove
even Swades didnt do well at BO, like seriously...that film till date is the most emotional film of SRK...my cousin has never finished the movie till the end only coz he got so involved in the first half itself and also coz he knew that he wont be able to go back to India just like SRK's character Mohan did in the movie...I have watched the movies so many times only coz it inspires to me return back to my country someday...I love that movie than any of SRK's movie to be honest...DDLJ might be my fav movie but Swades and CDI tops any list of mine...
to be honest I dont really blame SRK, his only fault was that he did some movies for friends without bothering about the script much...and it didnt work out the way he expects it to be which is of course sad...I feel bad more because as an artist he is not being accepted in versatile roles that he is trying to portray and people want him to stereotype him in romantic/family kinda films...I dont understand why cant people accept changes, on one hand the indian audiences loved Delhi Belly and TDP, on the other hand if a superstar tries something diff. he is bashed left right and center, why so many double standards ...

yeah u know...everyone keeps saying: SRK does the same thing (romance) over and over again
but when he tries something new: i want to see SRK in romance again!
these ppl Silly

and look now, ppl are appreciating this film. check on all YT vids, all websites...everywhere. ppl say this is the best film from india. it touches the hearts of NRI's. opens the issues of india & reminds everyone their duties etc.
so why didnt they appreciate it in the cinema?
while it was in cinema: this film has no usual SRK romance, no item songs, no entertainment value etc.
Silly

i remember with Swades & Billu[that one was obvious cos SRK is only a guest appearance] the cinema hall was always somewhere like 1/3 full and some german fans, holland fans, french fans had traveled from their countries to watch it too.

i want him to keep doing movies that HE wants to do & movies that makes him happy & satisfied as an actor & as the person who has to be living with it for half a year Tongue
he will get the appreciation from worldwide. india will follow

Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 05 January 2012 at 1:06pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NautankiSaali17ZumSrK.

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
megz why he is going to paris..?
ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
megz iam going now sleepy..!
tc love yaHug
MeghaSRKLover IF-Sizzlerz
MeghaSRKLover
MeghaSRKLover

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
im not sure if its true Zummi... half the media says SRK & yrf are going to paris to shoot for the new film & the other half say they're are going to kashmir!! 
someone needs to make up their minds ASAP LOL

goodnight & take care Zum Hug
NautankiSaali17 IF-Rockerz
NautankiSaali17
NautankiSaali17

Posted: 05 January 2012 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Megz : trust me these double standards pisses me off to no end...but more than my gussa what irks me more is this hurts SRK deep down very badly and it is very evident from the recent interviews ...Ouch
I know SRK does not care anymore and neither does he know of our existence but I still somehow want to pass on the message to him that there are still millions of people across the globe who loves him endlessly Approve

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pria4everMeghaSRKLoverZumSrK.

Go to top