l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 104

Posted: 12 years ago
WHOA, thats news to me!! 2 faced big-b...

if he has such a problem with SRK how comes he keeps using Shah for publicity?

didnt know big-b was racist like that ðŸ¤¢
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

WHOA, thats news to me!! 2 faced big-b...

if he has such a problem with SRK how comes he keeps using Shah for publicity?

didnt know big-b was racist like that ðŸ¤¢
i am not sure, but in 2007 i remember ppl sayimng SRK had already bought costly gifts for ash-abhi but bigb didnt invite him ðŸ¤¢
muslims not invited-

http://desi-galaxy.sabza.org/2007/04/22/ash-abhishek-wedding-muslims-not-invited/
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

i am not sure, but in 2007 i remember ppl sayimng SRK had already bought costly gifts for ash-abhi but bigb didnt invite him ðŸ¤¢

that is so bloody disgusting. how does this old man look into SRK's eyes & act all fake-fatherly with him. hate him even more now ðŸ¤¢
aww man we were meant to finish the fc. i had to go away cos my friend came to my house ðŸ˜†
iamsrk SHAH RUKH KHAN
Our new dog Light tries to chew on everything...shoes..bags..feet. Last nite he tried to chew on water!!! He has the I.Q. of a pumpkin.
27 minutes ago

i cracked up when i read this. 🤣 aaawww!!! cute!!! ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by pria4ever

i hope Megha, Kruti are not angry with me...i mentioned wat my collegues felt abt SRK...

anyways Aiswaryaa...did u read SRK's tweet yesterday abt DDLJ? it was awesum n i fully agreed with him...now its only abt figures not content in films...which is sad...
but v don't hav to worry coz with SRK its content+numbers...proof needed anyone😉

finally someone spoke my mind...3I is not an Aamir Khan film...it was Omi Vaidya who stole the show...
RDB was not only Aamir Khan film but collective effort of all the 6 actors...
TZP...Aamir film? seriously? wat about Darsheel????
Ghajini...Suriya's film...everything was cut copy paste of Suriya, right from expresssions, to dialogues...but still i preferred Suriya's Ghajini😊...

as far Salman is concerned...his career graph is more like a see-saw...he has seen highs n equally high lows...aage dekhte hai😉...

n ya i want SRK to act with Aish...y...it wud be a gud reply to a certain actor who tried to bring SRK down using her name...

Kareena...a big no...coz heard tat at a recent award function,she said she prefers working with Salman over SRK...

yess kareena said sallu will get the best actor award🤢
aish fans r annoying

xactly.as i've said if SRK/sallu can give back 2 back hits atleast for 5 yrs i will consider them as SRK's competitor who z giving continous hits from last 20 yrs...

I luv Surya's acting ..we dont understand southern language ...bt me n my friends love watching his movies .with eng subs

Megz 🤗
sucha cute pichaa..everyone loves srk :)
one mre pg to go!wish i had my lappy 2 spam:(