l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 98

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

Shah Rukh, Aishwarya in 'Ramana' remake?

[IMG]
[IMG]
Updated on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 20:22
Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are all set to come together in a Bollywood remake of Tamil film 'Ramana'.

Apparently, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has bagged the rights of 'Ramana' and has approached SRK and light-eyed beauty Aishwarya for the film.

Buzz has it that the Bollywood remake of 'Ramana' will be directed by AR Murugadoss, with Shah Rukh playing the role of an anti-corruption vigilante.

However, rumours are rife that Aishwarya will not be seen in 'Ramana' remake and the hunt for a female lead is still on.

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/movies/shah-rukh-aishwarya-in-ramana-remake_103345.htm
thnx meghz
Ramana is a gud filmπŸ‘πŸΌ...SRK wud do full justice to the role...
i hope Megha, Kruti are not angry with me...i mentioned wat my collegues felt abt SRK...

anyways Aiswaryaa...did u read SRK's tweet yesterday abt DDLJ? it was awesum n i fully agreed with him...now its only abt figures not content in films...which is sad...
but v don't hav to worry coz with SRK its content+numbers...proof needed anyoneπŸ˜‰

finally someone spoke my mind...3I is not an Aamir Khan film...it was Omi Vaidya who stole the show...
RDB was not only Aamir Khan film but collective effort of all the 6 actors...
TZP...Aamir film? seriously? wat about Darsheel????
Ghajini...Suriya's film...everything was cut copy paste of Suriya, right from expresssions, to dialogues...but still i preferred Suriya's Ghajini😊...

as far Salman is concerned...his career graph is more like a see-saw...he has seen highs n equally high lows...aage dekhte haiπŸ˜‰...

n ya i want SRK to act with Aish...y...it wud be a gud reply to a certain actor who tried to bring SRK down using her name...

Kareena...a big no...coz heard tat at a recent award function,she said she prefers working with Salman over SRK...

Pria why would we be angry? πŸ˜†πŸ€—
hi maria. hope ur well..its been so long since u visited here πŸ€—
@Ash,Pria so basically...an amir film that has Another actor in it becomes a big hit. even TZP...it was that little kid who was the main attraction of the film.
and the director should take the full credits of the film but amir likes to steal those...we all know πŸ˜†

even in one of his next projects with farhan akhtar he has already stolen WAY MORE than is due to him. i cant believe farhan accepted? πŸ€”
Originally posted by pria4ever

Ramana is a gud filmπŸ‘πŸΌ...SRK wud do full justice to the role...

many ppl said ramana is a good film, especially the telegu version?
if majority of ppl are happy about it...means its got to be 100x better than that bajirao mastani.
Originally posted by -Kruti.S-

@ bushra : your creations are AMAZING...I am using one right now πŸ˜³

thanx Kruti .. 😊
Originally posted by MeghaSRKLover

your creations are so GORGEOUS!!!!! u do know that right? πŸ˜†  im gonna like/comment in your shop & im gonna use loads of this (especially 3rd to last & the last sig!!) in my dabba

but first i have to shut my laptop down & let it cool for 1 hour πŸ˜†
& maybe stop watching & downloading films for a few days cos it made my laptop go funny πŸ˜›

oh Megha .. ab kya kahun .. i can only say THANX na .. !! btw than x thanx alot n alot n alot! πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by SRKno1fan

Hi all!

and BUSHRA!!!! THE STUFF!!! πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Timmaa!!! TTHHAANNXX!! β˜ΊοΈ

Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

OMG bushra every single siggy is awesome...
love the coloring..
and the avis are damn amazing...
superb work...

heheheh thanx alot Phoenix Creations .. πŸ˜ƒ 😊

Originally posted by taanufanvartika

Bushra these SRK sigs are killing me. The avis nd everything it is terrefic.
Can't stop drooling. It is amazing. Gonna use them.

ohh thanx thanx Vartika for liking 'em 😊
i just realized now .. i forgot to put my name on it .. πŸ˜ƒ