l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
@Kruti,Ash,Pria i noticed it too...anything SRK does is analysed 100 ways each by 100000000 ppl ðŸ˜†
they have to find meaning in each & every word he utters or movement he makes. takes away the fun of  simply being.

charity & tapori? dont remind me. every time i think abt it...all those fools just falling for it ðŸ¤£

maybe shiney ahuja should open a charity of his own & soon everyone will overlook & forget his crime & maybe even watch his films ðŸ˜‰
Edited by MeghaSRKLover - 12 years ago
Megz 🤗
sowie yaar .ws inactive..ws active only n don2 thread 😆
hw ws bday???

Shah Rukh, Aishwarya in 'Ramana' remake?

[IMG]
[IMG]
Updated on Thursday, January 05, 2012, 20:22
Zeenews Bureau

Mumbai: Bollywood badshah Shah Rukh Khan and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan are all set to come together in a Bollywood remake of Tamil film 'Ramana'.

Apparently, Sanjay Leela Bhansali has bagged the rights of 'Ramana' and has approached SRK and light-eyed beauty Aishwarya for the film.

Buzz has it that the Bollywood remake of 'Ramana' will be directed by AR Murugadoss, with Shah Rukh playing the role of an anti-corruption vigilante.

However, rumours are rife that Aishwarya will not be seen in 'Ramana' remake and the hunt for a female lead is still on.

http://zeenews.india.com/entertainment/movies/shah-rukh-aishwarya-in-ramana-remake_103345.htm
media so desperately want SRK to be in a slb film kya? jab dekho every film which slb talks of now has to have SRK in it ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

Megz 🤗
sowie yaar .ws inactive..ws active only n don2 thread 😆
hw ws bday???

aww. ur forgiven for ditching us ðŸ˜†
was the thread +ve ?? it better have been u knw ðŸ˜†

my bday was good. 😳
agree Megz..but shiney dsnt belong 2  filmy background ..his name z not khan ...he's not involved with underworld don .so it'll b tough job for him 😆

actually the ramana concept luks better than other  tapori chaaps..bt i dont want Aish/kareena in it ...aur koi bhi chalega
meri itni himmat ..nah re ws checking n posting BO figures of DON2 ..yess the thread z 99% +ve ...
hope u njoyed a lot ...

chal i m off 4 a while 
c ya soon 🤗
laterz Ash. take care ðŸ¤—
hey ppl...
how r u all?
catchin  u all after long tym
missed ya...