l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 51

Posted: 12 years ago
welcome here jisna! πŸ€— hope to see you as an active member here! 
guys the NDTV interview is out before time for some reason, I guess DON always does things before time so tha people dont complaint later that he us always late πŸ˜†
anyways here is the link for the whole intv., I am yet to see it myself but saw the snippets before, SRK was awesome when he said "GO TO HELL" πŸ˜†

Guys I found this one more link, where it says that SRK and Katrina have managed to retain their No. 1 position in 2011 by winning the NDTV viewers poll award πŸ₯³

Kruti - thanks for the links yaa! they're great! 😊
your most welcome Tima πŸ˜³
i fell in love with shah after watching anjaam when i was 9.  i renewed my love after watching don 2 & im in my 20's now

man i feel old & i grew old along with shah i guess
Edited by NaDzGirl - 12 years ago
Nadzie - I dont even remember exactly when I fell in love with this man who was already married πŸ˜†...
its been forever now and the love keeps on growing and yes you are right about growing up with the love for him...I feel the same...many habits of mine kept on changing while I was growing but one thing that remained consistent throughout is my Love for SRK β€οΈ

Btw did you check out the links that I posted...NDTV interview ones...ahhh he is such a sweetheart...I so wanted to hug him tight β˜ΊοΈ
made more cookies cuz i just can't get don off my head... heeelp!!!!!!!!

enjoy & feel free to use πŸ˜‰

@kruti
no doll i didn't watch it cuz i wanna watch on tv tonight! but jeez you're tempting me way too much 
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

made more cookies cuz i just can't get don off my head... heeelp!!!!!!!!

enjoy & feel free to use πŸ˜‰

wowww..
i m dead ...
using few😳