l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 48

Posted: 12 years ago
well said pria! in one way im happy cuz everybody gets compared to shah whenever their movies are doing well; akshay, salman etc like you have correctly mentioned

shah has major fan following compared to any other indian actor and he has proved himself numerous times and has many hit films under his belt plus awards so all these haters can truly go to hell
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

perhaps bodyguard might like to share some words of wisdom with don on how to deal with negativity in don style πŸ€£

🀣so true...anyways gtg...guys enjoy chatting...n DON 2 rocks!!!!

i'm sure Don will cum in my dreams today n say..."Priya...priya...meri junglii billi...☺️"...n i'll faint...even in my dreams...🀣

luv ya guys😊
buh byeee pria!! happy donnish dreams tonight & im sure don will call you jungli billi tonight in your dreams... mwaaah
Nadz, Pria, aur joh bhi πŸ€—
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

guys πŸ€—
Description:Kolkata, December 23 (ANI): Although Shah Rukh Khan s much awaited Don 2 opened to a mixed response at the box office today, the actor s performance in the film has been appreciated by critics as well as by masses. No wonder then, it was a party time for all SRK fans. His admirers in Kolkata took to streets, beating drums and holding huge SRK posters, to celebrate the comeback of Bollywood s don. Also spotted was Shah Rukh s look alike, who seemed quite, gripped with the Don fever 

also posted few amazing public review in review thread πŸ˜‰

WOW!! πŸ₯³
is there a vid?
megzy baby πŸ€— howdy doody?!?
ok, i am stupid 
the link is a vid! thanks so much...its awesome to see the love they have for SRK.. a huge thank u from me to them πŸ€—

i love how fans celebrate every SRK movie release & birthday like a huge festival/event πŸ₯³
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

megzy baby πŸ€— howdy doody?!?

very good yaar!! & u? πŸ€—
still gripped with Don fever!!! πŸ₯³

have u got holidays now?
im doing sooo xmassy good megz! 

yeah on leave but not for long (as usual) got yesterday off to watch don, boxing day's a holiday here and i took leave on 27th dedicated to salon πŸ€£ cuz i need a new hairdo for da new year and then 28th back at office. but something is better than nothing

hopefully im gonna catch don again before i go back to office
Originally posted by ZumSrK

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=37EfWjD_vfA[/YOUTUBE]

aww he looks awesome!! loved this πŸ˜³