l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 38

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by aiswaryaaa

<font color="#990033">[B]ne1???[/B]</font>[DIV]<font color="#990033">[B][BR][/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#990033">[B]@pratamesh[/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#990033">[B]glad u liked it ..[/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#990033">[B]uff cant wait 2 watch[/B]</font>[/DIV]

must watch yaar for a SRK fan
i was blown by the action sequences they looked like what could happen normally nt like one man killing,hitting 10 ppl at a time n flying objects around:)
kahan thi??
xams not finished kya???
yess Megz,mari watched it ...
Nadz going today ...
me prolly sunday
@Pratamesh 
seems u njoyed lot ...
awh the wom z so +ve ..hope it becomes biggest blockbuster of the year😳

kahan thi??
xams not finished kya???
yess Megz,mari watched it ...
Nadz going today ...
me prolly sunday
Wowie so many already did!!!
kaise reviews hai sabke????/
me going 2morrow..sare shows r going full man...SRK looking so damm Hawwwt☺️
yup busy with exams n scul..bt nw i'm freee😳

<font color="#990033">[B]@Pratamesh[/B]</font>[DIV]<font color="#990033">[B]seems u njoyed lot ...[/B]</font>[/DIV][DIV]<font color="#990033">[B]awh the wom z so +ve ..hope it becomes biggest blockbuster of the year[:$][/B]</font>[/DIV]

definatly it has that suspense until the very end which is best part
also has a bollywood touch to it
and it goes smoothly nt haphazard
SRK like always at his best:)
@Priya
fans review r like beyond excellence ..
other reviews r gud too ..posted few tweet reviews on don2 review thread ..
awh glad u r free...n  can watch don2

@Pratamesh
SRK neva disappoints his fans ..
super rocking khan...
btw hrithik z in it???
Yep hrithik is ther for 2-3 mins n watchout thats a suspense too:)
watched Don2...full on entertain...SRK proves again why he is called king...but ya first half is little slow but that can be overlooked and second half is superb...twists and turns...and offcourse actions are too good first time in bollywood...farhan akthar direction is top...

public response was good ...u will hear a lot of claps and wistles...and climax is superb will force u to clap for srk..

MUST WATCH
Ash yup seeing all the reviews man..its all awesomeee..*touchwood* DOn2 turns out 2 b the best movie in this yr,..everyone is praising SRK so much..2 of my fr8s who were nont his fans turned SRK fans 2day hehe...too excited for the movie...
i'm so excited 2 watch this movie

pramatesh heyya...u saw the movie!!!that's gr8...glad that u liked it...
howz SRK,PC,Boman n all in it ..
Originally posted by destinied_2_b

Ash yup seeing all thereviewsman..its all awesomeee..*touchwood* DOn2 turns out 2 b the best movie in this yr,..everyone is praising SRK so much..2 of my fr8s who were nont his fans turned SRK fans 2day hehe...too excited for the movie...[DIV]i'm so excited 2 watch this movie[/DIV][DIV][BR][/DIV][DIV]pramatesh heyya...u saw the movie!!!that's gr8...glad that u liked it...[/DIV][DIV]howz SRK,PC,Boman n all in it ..[/DIV]

all hav done fab acting re bt the plot is so strong that u got to like it boman irani,PC hav done action sequence B.I looks funny bt PC is amazing in those action flicks