Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
OMG, fans response to SRK in Patna... WOW!!!!!! πŸ˜²πŸ₯³
NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Megz, ash and Jackie πŸ€—

holla people...how are u all??
Megz u lucky girl, u already watched the movie na...I just realized this morning that the movie also released here in USA, they had couple of shows at the theaters in my area, but I wont be able to go yet...my half family is in India, they are coming back on Sunday and we all are going together probably on monday coz thats a chutti for everyone...πŸ˜ƒ

btw Megz, didnt Farhan say ki Zara dil ko is the only song in the movie and DM is in the end credits...I knew that, did he say something else?? πŸ˜•
coz I was watching the making of Mujhko Pehchan lo and farhan said that this is just a promotional video for DON 2 but man SRK looked so yum in that song😍

Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hallelujah πŸ€—

im pretty excited to watch don tomorrow plus im in full xmassy mood these days so made some xmassy cookies for shah!! 

enjoy & feel free to use guys πŸ˜‰

Holy Fudge πŸ€ͺ
this is super awesome Nadz...I wanna use them all yaar, SRK looks totally awesome in that hair...gosh I love his bad guy look so so much...he is right Girls love BAD BOYS πŸ˜†

oh forgot to add, I cant wait to watch this interview...loved the little jhalak of it...i so love it how he answered when asked about Ra.One negativity...come and talk on my face, dont write nasty stuff on my back...way to go my Badshah! πŸ₯³
Edited by -Kruti.S- - 12 years ago
AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Megz,did u see the video ???
gosh,ppl going crazyy ...
there z only one king exists in this planet ...

@Kruti πŸ€—
wow ..hope u n family will love it ...

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hallelujah πŸ€—

im pretty excited to watch don tomorrow plus im in full xmassy mood these days so made some xmassy cookies for shah!! 

enjoy & feel free to use guys πŸ˜‰

gosh !!!
freaking awesome stuffs ..
hw did i miss it...
love u Nadz πŸ€—
@ ash : My family loves SRK way too much...his are the only movies throughout the year we go together in the theaters for...baki movies I go watch with my friend if I want to, but when it comes to SRK...family ke saath is a must...😳

every single person in my family adores him!
we have been pretty consistent in watching all his movies in the theaters in past few years now and we all are proud to be his fans for life !
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Kruti.S-

Megz, ash and Jackie πŸ€—

holla people...how are u all??
Megz u lucky girl, u already watched the movie na...I just realized this morning that the movie also released here in USA, they had couple of shows at the theaters in my area, but I wont be able to go yet...my half family is in India, they are coming back on Sunday and we all are going together probably on monday coz thats a chutti for everyone...πŸ˜ƒ

btw Megz, didnt Farhan say ki Zara dil ko is the only song in the movie and DM is in the end credits...I knew that, did he say something else?? πŸ˜•
coz I was watching the making of Mujhko Pehchan lo and farhan said that this is just a promotional video for DON 2 but man SRK looked so yum in that song😍

oh then i guess i understood farhan's tweet wrong πŸ˜†
cos someone asked him whats the point of releasing full ZDK song before Don2 release & farhan sid: no songs in the movie, what you're watching now are promotional vids.

do watch it with ur full fam. u will enjoy it.
i watched it yesterday with the fam & today with friends so we can squeal about how SEXY SRK looks in this film πŸ˜
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

Megz,did u see the video ???

gosh,ppl going crazyy ...
there z only one king exists in this planet ...

its crazy awesome right?? i loved it.

and SRK does his best to reach out to every single fan. waving, blowing kisses, bowing, saluting. he even got on top of that balcony thing. that scared me!! πŸ˜²
the things he does for his fans yaar πŸ˜

& ppl wonder why his fan love him so much. idiots πŸ˜†
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
@Kruti u're right. SRK movies best enjoyed with the entire family. thats what i do too πŸ˜³

@Ash hope u get to watch it tomorrow πŸ€—
any news on tickets or anything?
-MissQueenBee- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
y isn't my name in the members list?πŸ€”