Celebrity Fan Clubs

l*Still Reigning King!!*l*Shah Rukh Khan FC*l<3 - Page 14

AishMinoz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: MeghaSRKLover

http://www.ndtv.com/video/player/saturday-night-fever/shah-rukh-khan-on-don-2-dilip-kumar/218769?hp

heres another NDTV interview. so sad when SRK said "i went for a bike ride with my daughter & it turned into something else" πŸ˜’

media & haters are real cheap a..holes

i hav a feeling ki SRKreading BS postsπŸ˜†..seriouslyy the comments r much -ve ..also sonam did tweet abt a forum which seems IF 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AishMinoz thumbnail
true Meg..also it has hollywood superstar tom..whom i dont ike πŸ˜†
donno y
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
OMG Ash!! makers of 1978 Don demanding 200 crores!!! they've gone NUTS!! πŸ˜‘
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
HC refuses to stay release of 'Don 2' for copyright violation
Mumbai, Dec 19, (PTI):

In a major relief to producers Ritesh Sidhwani, Farhan Akhtar and Shah Rukh Khan, the Bombay High Court today refused to stay the release of their forthcoming film ''Don 2'' on a suit alleging infringement of copyright.

The suit, filed by Nariman Films and Irani family, the makers of original 1978 film "Don" starring Amitabh Bachchan, had prayed that the new "Don 2" had violated copyrights by adopting the "Don" signature tune, songs of the original movie and also copying its script, characters and music.

Hearing the plaintiffs and defendants, Justice S F Vajifdar said, he could not grant a stay on the release of "Don 2" as theatre owners were not before the court.
The court gave this ruling while taking into consideration that the film was to be released on December 21 overseas and December 23 in India, for which, bookings had already been undertaking in theatres across the country.

In the suit, the plaintiffs have also demanded damages to the tune of Rs 200 crore.
While the court is yet to decide on the damages, the judge today ordered the makers of "Don 2" to maintain and preserve all the accounts relating to the film till the matter was finally disposed of.

The film is jointly produced by Akhtar, Shah Rukh and Sidhwani.
Outside the court, lawyers for the plaintiffs, Harsh Khanna and Arvind Jain, said they might file an appeal before a division bench tomorrow for relief.

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/212923/hc-refuses-stay-release-don.html

!!!! πŸ˜²

greedy OR WHAT?!
with 200 crores u can make Ra.One 2, or Don 3 - DOn 4 - Don 5, or simply 2 - 4 different movies!

that is so crazy stupid
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: aiswaryaaa

true Meg..also it has hollywood superstar tom..whom i dont ike πŸ˜†

donno y

i hate tom's guts, im sorry πŸ˜›
only ever 1 film i liked of his & that was Rain Man but i only love the film cos of Dustin Hoffman πŸ˜†

have not watched MI 1 or 2. did not know there was an MI 3 so yeh MI 4 kidar se aa gayi πŸ€£

bwood section mein i loved posting how organisers had to hire ppl to pretend to be his fans so had to soften the thread by saying "i look forward to MI4" πŸ€ͺ

did u know fake fans were hired for MI4 india premiere? πŸ€£
even anil couldnt make 1 real fan turn up πŸ˜†πŸ€£

was gonna post but ppl will look at my username, sigs & avi & call me biased πŸ˜†
AishMinoz thumbnail
200cr😲.cheapos πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
i wish 1cr. bhi na mile

chall m off nw ..byee ..take care πŸ€—
MeghaSRKLover thumbnail
bye Ash & take care πŸ€—
cottoncandy1 thumbnail

Edited by SRKno1fan - 12 years ago
ClaraOswald thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haven't been here in ages . Making a short stop πŸ˜†.Here are some SRK Stuff -Feel free to use :)

cottoncandy1 thumbnail
Hi priya_Luna! those SRK stuffs are soo nice! 😊