India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Out of Love !! (Page 7)

anu17 IF-Sizzlerz
anu17
anu17

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
after I read your post I really felt very sad for Arnav...
hope Anjali di break the news about Khushi's broken engagement...this make me very angry towards this snake ji...
Lovely post thanks

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

Well said !!

I agree with you...Arnav has a lot on his mind because of the break-up. Plus he has to break this news to his family.
And yes, he doesn't know that Khushi's engagement is broken.

Thank You !!,

Absolutely , Stephy  ...Not just that for the first time he is realizing that some one is feeling pain bec of his actions  ...as it is a new emotion for him , the effect is greater cause he  still has not developed coping mechanism ...
FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanthya

He is not out of love , My beauties  but He has kept it in temporary abeyance  cos the time/situation  is simply not right !!

couldn't agree with you more jigery pooh. im not in that bracket of ppl who are questioning arnav's state of mind for not adoring khushi's beauty. clearly da guy was juggling with mixed feelings and thoughts. he was more in a tsunami on friday cuz his guilt over blah & their break up. how can he even dream of drooling over khushi who btw is engaged to another man?

da only big puzzle i was sailing was how come he didn't inquire about khushi's fiance and what really happened after she fled from RM. anyhow im sure arnav will question her tonight or tomorrow night

@quoted
well said doll. arnie boy ain't out of love, in fact he's pretty much in a love bubble which is about to pop up soon

jappi Hug i missed yapping on your posts!! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

He is not out of love , My beauties  but He has kept it in temporary abeyance  cos the time/situation  is simply not right !!

couldn't agree with you more jigery pooh. im not in that bracket of ppl who are questioning arnav's state of mind for not adoring khushi's beauty. clearly da guy was juggling with mixed feelings and thoughts. he was more in a tsunami on friday cuz his guilt over blah & their break up. how can he even dream of drooling over khushi who btw is engaged to another man?

da only big puzzle i was sailing was how come he didn't inquire about khushi's fiance and what really happened after she fled from RM. anyhow im sure arnav will question her tonight or tomorrow night

@quoted
well said doll. arnie boy ain't out of love, in fact he's pretty much in a love bubble which is about to pop up soon

jappi Hug i missed yapping on your posts!! 

Seeing her  back to chirpy , Saucy self  ..I do not think Arnav will bother ..unless Anjie baby decides to  get them engaged  to save face ...then he may enquire about the fiance but would not enquire too closely after shyam will not and cannot be thrown out as easily as Lavanya ..

Yes !! Hun... He is  sinking deeper n deeper in the Love Pool ...

Hug Ahhh !! I missed the yapping too, NadzuuBig smile

FakeLove

FakeLove IF-Stunnerz
FakeLove
FakeLove

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Seeing her  back to chirpy , Saucy self  ..I do not think Arnav will bother ..unless Anjie baby decides to  get them engaged  to save face ...then he may enquire about the fiance but would not enquire too closely after shyam will not and cannot be thrown out as easily as Lavanya ..

i don't think arnav will dig too deep to find out about khushi's fiance when he finds out she has broken off her engagement. he'll be thrilled to hear she's available and that feeling will stop him from finding more from khushi. besides if khushi tells him not to ask, im sure he'll obey her this time since they've changed so much as ppl compared to initial stages

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

i don't think arnav will dig too deep to find out about khushi's fiance when he finds out she has broken off her engagement. he'll be thrilled to hear she's available and that feeling will stop him from finding more from khushi. besides if khushi tells him not to ask, im sure he'll obey her this time since they've changed so much as ppl compared to initial stages

Ofc, He will not dig deep, Nadzz... bec plot does not require it now..but it will play on his mind , we will see how the scene gets played may even hold a clue   whether Shyam fiasco  will bring them closer or drive them apart..
-Appy- IF-Dazzler
-Appy-
-Appy-

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
good morning sathu..
just saw this post and looks like I am hitting it pretty late...well said as usual my genius sathu Clap

me waiting for tonight's epiDay Dreaming

hope to yap more soon!
appy

tanthya

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 18 December 2011 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by appy2011

good morning sathu..
just saw this post and looks like I am hitting it pretty late...well said as usual my genius sathu Clap

me waiting for tonight's epiDay Dreaming

hope to yap more soon!
appy

Seb Jaan Hug

A goodest Morning re Big smile ..

This post was floating around since Friday ... glad u could finally make it Big smile ..me too waiting for  this week's episode  WinkLOL ..

zaroor , aapki hope  manzoor hai.. let's yap Big smile

-Appy-

Go to top