Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Thank You, Pinky..

Barun's Bhangra is good..😃
stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
okay sathu don't hit me for this 🤣 but see you online so..
whats with this new entry or whatever?!? rumour or confirmed news??! SBB/S?!
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: slmu

Completely agree Sathya.

The poor man deserves a break. He has just broken someone's heart, he can hardly be oogling someone else now can he???

Thank You, Shanthi ..

True, ppl do deserve a break ..  A human has to handle  various relationship..he cant stay focues on one relationship all the time ..
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

okay sathu don't hit me for this 🤣 but see you online so..
whats with this new entry or whatever?!? rumour or confirmed news??! SBB/S?!

SBS news, Sindhu.. the upcoming track MAY...Note it is MAY ..have a love triangle ...

Also remember it was the same SBS that said that ARHI love  story will start now..😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: the_rain

Excellent post dear. That's my point of view as well. I'm glad that you put it up here...

Thank You, Bristy.. I am glad too 😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: sarach

ya u r rite..he accepted the truth.he is not the one who lives in dreams.even it hurts

True...a first for him , one might say bec he has always run away  from confronting his emotions ..😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: monsi08

Right!
But as a viewer it was dissatisfying 😊

when u just think them as ARHi perhaps but when u think of them as Arnav and Khushi ..then the growth is lovely to watch..
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanths...🤗

How I missed you and  yours posts.. and I completely agree.. simply because their bg music was not played or because he refused to stare at her with love does not mean he does not love her.. more then affection there was the pain of loosing a loved one deep in his eyes.. it was difficult to miss that not only was he losing a friend but the women that taught him how to feel.. and he could truly do nothing about it.. he was helpless, and in emotional turmoil.. it was a heart wrenching scene...!!
Edited by Binny1247 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

no worries we wil get satisfied next week hopefully IA

We sure will, Maham 😃
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Binny1247

Thanths...🤗

How I missed you and  yours posts.. and I completely agree.. simply because their bg music was not played or because he refused to stare at her with love does not mean he does not love her.. more then affection there was the pain of loosing a loved one deep in his eyes.. it was difficult to miss that not only was he losing a friend but the women that taught him how to feel.. and he could truly do nothing about it.. he was helpless, and in emotional turmoil.. it was a heart wrenching scene...!!

Binnyaaa 🤗

Congo-Shongo , bey ... I was thinking n thinking of sending u a  card... par got involved in the forum ..😳😃 ...

Don't tell me, I absly  missed u  [ in fact ..  So much was i thinking about u that I mistakenly began to ask about ur welfare and the  halchal of ur fiance  with another girl ,hinking she was u..such was my delusion ]  and ur incisive analysis and the counter points  that u used to bring out ..

I am uber delighted that u too watch IP..was missing some of the think tanks  and the convo we used to have about shows .. drop in frequently , sweety..😃