Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Fafu77

yeah u r right
when arnav finds out that khushi's engagement got called of there will b so many rabba ve's

Lets hope so..  πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

Great post!! Just because Arnav didn't go crazy over Khushi's beauty today doesn't mean he doesn't love her. This is the same man who was so concerned when he couldn't get a hold of Khushi, this is someone who hurts when she hurts. He does love her but right now his focus is on the pain he caused Lavanya as it rightfully should be. For months we watched Arnav lead Lavanya on without a care in the world, its about time he acknowledged he was wrong. Its about time he showed remorse and looked at Lavanya as a person and not a weapon. I'm glad the CVs are doing this, they are showing Arnav as a human being instead of the ruthless person we were introduced to at the beginning.

Very well Put, BWC.. Time to show Arnav is wholly changing and not just w.r.t. Khushi ..

Thank You..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Krish--

great post as always !!

i understand Arnav was feeling guilty with La and it is not easy coming out of a relationship.. 
but one thing i dont understand is, why is Arnav feeling guilty looking at khushi now, when he has been doing it for a few weeks even after she got engaged?

i am not saying he does not love her because he didnt notice her.. but i somehow fail to understand how a person, even on a normal day, used to stop a minute , look at her and then go will show no reaction today.. 

Thank You, Krish..

Not guilty, Krish..uncomfortable coz he could not tell her the engagement was not happening  [ he owed la that much] yet to accept the gift would imply that he is accepting the wish ..

when u r stressed about things .. U tend  not to pay attention to anyone except the concerned  person ..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: community_drive

yeah! U r right! that would have been inappropriate,,,I agree with yu!

Thank You, Zoha πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sunshine25

very true and lovely post thanks..

My Pleasure, Sunshine πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: geetmaanluv

i am glad they didnt show him ogling her bec it would have looked bad at the time. ur 100% right khushi is engaged and he has just ripped out la heart and stomped on it... she did so much to become his wife changed herself completely so to some sympathy in asr for her is legitimate. i think mon he will find out khushi is single and as we saw will be lost in her again as she and he are both single and ready to mingle. 

Quite right..it would have showed him to be insensitive  .. She completely deserved his sympathy as her firend and his consideration was also like thth of a friend..

I just want them to start exploring the unique bond they share  and if the so called triangle is going to happen...then  I would like this guy to be a facilitator of ARHI romance rather than become a road block..
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: DammitASR

Tanthya..excellent post as usual.

I too felt that the the moment he opened the door to KKG standing with the gift, there should have been Rabba Ve in the background. They could have still held the same expressions and the scne could have gone excatly it did..but a little Rabba Ve BG music would have made their pain and turmoil re-garding each other more obvious...rather than leaving it to the viewer's imagination or in this case to disbelieft over the lack of chemistry.

Also...ASR is ASR. Even when he is Arnav he is not your typical gentleman. Nothing stopped him from grabing her wrist by the pool and leading her to the living room. She was engaged then.

Also all that effort of trying to make her jealous...asking her farak padta hai?...that was not excatly in the spirit of honoring her engagement to someone else either. So why start now?

Ok he is feeling guilty about ditchinhg La...but for heavens sake...there needs to be a Rabba Ve when he sees her all dolled up (even if its in a hideous hairdo and barrett)

Sigh...looking fwd to next week...but scared at what might come our way!

Thank you, ASR

I disagree , DammitASR..Rabbave is their signature romantic tune ... here both are not in sync.. I would have preferred the slow, sad ASR tune ..It was more about ASR turning Arnav and it was not ARHI perse ..

Again..Let me remind..he was al grabbing , faraq padding until the TIP moment when he decides to move on n not get affected by her..after that he kept  a lil distance between them and whatever touch was not romantic but  impersonal ...he has never bothered about honoring her engagement..he has decided not to be affected by her and also his initial doubt that maybe Khushi was not interested  in the engagement by the phone calls, her support of the mysterious fiance etcetc ..

No..Arnav does not begin and end with Khushi ..Arnav has grown beyond Khushi , he is now valuing people..that was to be shown and that was showed..

Whatever gets thrown at us.. we will still come back for more..Such is the appeal of this show..πŸ˜ƒ
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Gautami

SathuπŸ€—..agree wid u.
Very well put.

Gauti πŸ€—

Thankooo, Hun 😊
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: nema123

Very correct tanthya...!!! you are absolultely right...!

Thank You,nema πŸ˜›
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

this tryly is a very sensible analysis  It shown xactly da same way tanthya has written !

Thank You, Maham πŸ€—