Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

couldn't agree with you more jigery pooh. im not in that bracket of ppl who are questioning arnav's state of mind for not adoring khushi's beauty. clearly da guy was juggling with mixed feelings and thoughts. he was more in a tsunami on friday cuz his guilt over blah & their break up. how can he even dream of drooling over khushi who btw is engaged to another man?

da only big puzzle i was sailing was how come he didn't inquire about khushi's fiance and what really happened after she fled from RM. anyhow im sure arnav will question her tonight or tomorrow night

@quoted
well said doll. arnie boy ain't out of love, in fact he's pretty much in a love bubble which is about to pop up soon

jappi πŸ€— i missed yapping on your posts!! 

Seeing her  back to chirpy , Saucy self  ..I do not think Arnav will bother ..unless Anjie baby decides to  get them engaged  to save face ...then he may enquire about the fiance but would not enquire too closely after shyam will not and cannot be thrown out as easily as Lavanya ..

Yes !! Hun... He is  sinking deeper n deeper in the Love Pool ...

πŸ€— Ahhh !! I missed the yapping too, NadzuuπŸ˜ƒ
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: tanthya

Seeing her  back to chirpy , Saucy self  ..I do not think Arnav will bother ..unless Anjie baby decides to  get them engaged  to save face ...then he may enquire about the fiance but would not enquire too closely after shyam will not and cannot be thrown out as easily as Lavanya ..

Yes !! Hun... He is  sinking deeper n deeper in the Love Pool ...

πŸ€— Ahhh !! I missed the yapping too, NadzuuπŸ˜ƒ

i don't think arnav will dig too deep to find out about khushi's fiance when he finds out she has broken off her engagement. he'll be thrilled to hear she's available and that feeling will stop him from finding more from khushi. besides if khushi tells him not to ask, im sure he'll obey her this time since they've changed so much as ppl compared to initial stages
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

i don't think arnav will dig too deep to find out about khushi's fiance when he finds out she has broken off her engagement. he'll be thrilled to hear she's available and that feeling will stop him from finding more from khushi. besides if khushi tells him not to ask, im sure he'll obey her this time since they've changed so much as ppl compared to initial stages

Ofc, He will not dig deep, Nadzz... bec plot does not require it now..but it will play on his mind , we will see how the scene gets played may even hold a clue   whether Shyam fiasco  will bring them closer or drive them apart..
-Appy- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
good morning sathu..
just saw this post and looks like I am hitting it pretty late...well said as usual my genius sathu πŸ‘

me waiting for tonight's epi😍

hope to yap more soon!
appy
tanthya thumbnail
Originally posted by: appy2011

good morning sathu..
just saw this post and looks like I am hitting it pretty late...well said as usual my genius sathu πŸ‘

me waiting for tonight's epi😍

hope to yap more soon!
appy

Seb Jaan πŸ€—

A goodest Morning re πŸ˜ƒ ..

This post was floating around since Friday ... glad u could finally make it πŸ˜ƒ ..me too waiting for  this week's episode  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..

zaroor , aapki hope  manzoor hai.. let's yap πŸ˜ƒ
-Appy- thumbnail

Seb Jaan πŸ€—

A goodest Morning re πŸ˜ƒ ..

This post was floating around since Friday ... glad u could finally make it πŸ˜ƒ ..me too waiting for  this week's episode  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† ..

zaroor , aapki hope  manzoor hai.. let's yap πŸ˜ƒ

just replied to your other post...loved the KKG and Arnie boy gift giving wala scene from friday's epi...and your take is just too good...wah! wah!
tanthya thumbnail

just replied to your other post...loved the KKG and Arnie boy gift giving wala scene from friday's epi...and your take is just too good...wah! wah!

It was quite a good moment,na..subdued but carried depth ...

http://www.pricelessfunnyvideos.com/play.php?video=2244
-Appy- thumbnail

It was quite a good moment,na..subdued but carried depth ...

http://www.pricelessfunnyvideos.com/play.php?video=2244

jaanu the link did not play at work..will check it at home πŸ˜‰
tanthya thumbnail

jaanu the link did not play at work..will check it at home πŸ˜‰

Do not forget it.. quite a hilarious take on Parents VS School authorities πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
sheela83 thumbnail
Dont you think that Arnav is sulking a bit too much for La ? With repentance and guilt bearing down on him heavily, hope he is not contemplating on having her back in his life and giving Khushi a royal ditch ? He had no expression on seeing a decked up Khushi. With a spaced out look he accepted the gift. Remember how he was mesmerized on Divali night seeing Khushi in a red sree and open hair, the stare with his eyeballs nearly falling off their sockets. What happened this time ? I will not put anything past this unpredictable ASR.  I think my imagination is going wild. Will somebody help me please ?