Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

All Out of Love !! - Page 5

FairyLiquidSoap thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
I guess we have all been deprived for so long of those special moments that the expectations went sky high especially in view of his reactions in the previous 2 episodes before last Friday;s. I do not know if it was bad editing/directing or just plain laziness to get through the scenes as fast as possible but there was definitely an emotional disconnect which kind of jarred and left one feeling a bit confused. I think that is why there were so many reactions to that scene of them facing each other after a long time. Let us wait and see as the plot thickens😊

I must compliment you on your indepth emotional analysis and writing of the various episodes which adds to  my viewing and reading pleasure all the more, You are gifted!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SillyPepper thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sathi alva...Loved ur post...apt!

I found it surprising when few were disappointed as  ASR did not make googly eyes @ Kh's anarkali n Spring hair extensions...(Yeah! It was Sanaya's  Charm, dat she looked cute even wid dat hair style)...
Bechara s repenting his wrong doings for a gal...Whom he pawned for his ego n Philophobia...
Eya locking ke liye toh rest of the episodes hai na!
And ur last two lines...mind blowing!
Edited by cindrella255 - 12 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sathya sathya i v no words thanks 4 u . Tum ne wo likha jo i want to write but i v very less words 4 write n u wrote it na. Yeah this is why he was gave those expressions. I luv Asr character n ur post made it more na a sharif guy . Thanks thanks many many thanks 4 such a fab , amazing post . :-) :-)
Love ur post. U r absolutly right. Its nt an easy task sum 1 who is in guilt over come immediately its take sum time so Arnav need sum time 2 over come in his guilt . He loves kkg but this is nt da right time 4 him to drool over her .Edited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
Supna9 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
DoneEdited by Supna9 - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mommamia

Sathya you set my mind straight .. But kya kare  "Par Dil Hai Ki Mantha hi Nahin" ..

My Pleasure, Sandy 😃

Dil haina, tho woh apna kaam  kar raha hai, par hum  kuch waqt ke liye dil ko thaam kar dekh tho sakthe haina ..Don't worry, Rabba vey will happen soon ...The decks are being cleared for that express purpose...Just a bit of patience...😃
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I know sathya...it was so crazy when   people expected him to go gaga over her looks and dress...oh come on...people really need to start being realistic...thats when i said..."mature love story for mature audience..."

great post dear!😃 Always a pleasure reading your work...do read mine too...when u get time😉
Edited by shybabe - 12 years ago
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: showstruck

I thought otherwise too. But it's true it was not the right timing for rabba ve or him appreciating her beauty. We love this show for being different. That is what they are showing. What should be. Thanks for bringing me back to senses.

I hope in few weeks we don't complain how quickly he forgot LA and too many rabba ves. I will remember ur postto crtl myself

I understand , Dear ..It's bec we are facing a drought that we  got our expectations raised when ARHI came face to face  ..but like a rainless cloud , it just skittered away..but as  u said.. the moment was not for ' Rabba Ve ' but rather it was for spring cleaning ..so that  Spring can blow in to their lives..

It's My Pleasure ..😊

So true..I remember few months back..there were lots of  Posts complaining about too much RV's and demanding that the story move forward 😆
anu17 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
after I read your post I really felt very sad for Arnav...
hope Anjali di break the news about Khushi's broken engagement...this make me very angry towards this snake ji...
Lovely post thanks
tanthya thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: S.Stephy

Well said !!

I agree with you...Arnav has a lot on his mind because of the break-up. Plus he has to break this news to his family.
And yes, he doesn't know that Khushi's engagement is broken.

Thank You !!,

Absolutely , Stephy  ...Not just that for the first time he is realizing that some one is feeling pain bec of his actions  ...as it is a new emotion for him , the effect is greater cause he  still has not developed coping mechanism ...
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: tanthya

He is not out of love , My beauties  but He has kept it in temporary abeyance  cos the time/situation  is simply not right !!

couldn't agree with you more jigery pooh. im not in that bracket of ppl who are questioning arnav's state of mind for not adoring khushi's beauty. clearly da guy was juggling with mixed feelings and thoughts. he was more in a tsunami on friday cuz his guilt over blah & their break up. how can he even dream of drooling over khushi who btw is engaged to another man?

da only big puzzle i was sailing was how come he didn't inquire about khushi's fiance and what really happened after she fled from RM. anyhow im sure arnav will question her tonight or tomorrow night

@quoted
well said doll. arnie boy ain't out of love, in fact he's pretty much in a love bubble which is about to pop up soon

jappi 🤗 i missed yapping on your posts!!