Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
from utter writers POV sathu, i think the admiring/staring has been put off for a later part.. when the salaam-e-ishq happens, he should be shown completely besotted by her beauty/dance moves..na? what will he be so smitten by if he finishes one rabba ve seesion just here? 😆

LOVELY take (:
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

from utter writers POV sathu, i think the admiring/staring has been put off for a later part.. when the salaam-e-ishq happens, he should be shown completely besotted by her beauty/dance moves..na? what will he be so smitten by if he finishes one rabba ve seesion just here? 😆

LOVELY take (:

From  certain Viewer's POV..Sinnie..may they wanted a  'staring '  Rabba Ve at the door and a  ' Touchy-Touchy ' Rabba vey during the dance 😉 ...

Thank you, Bhama 😃 ...

stardust- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tanthya

Don't take it to heart , Sweet heart  ...Once Rabba ve starts ..ppl will forget to complain and will be lost in drooling ...😊

haha you think sathu? somethings never change 😆 trust me on that you! even if it was a rabba ve licious epi with one staring session and one touchy session.. there will be enuff posts to spoil up the mood.. 😳

ask me how i am reading ALL the replies to sane posts and whiling away time just to keep off those viral posts
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: DaShIng_GiRl

haha you think sathu? somethings never change 😆 trust me on that you! even if it was a rabba ve licious epi with one staring session and one touchy session.. there will be enuff posts to spoil up the mood.. 😳

ask me how i am reading ALL the replies to sane posts and whiling away time just to keep off those viral posts

I know, Love.. people will wonder, why he blinked at that  particular time, was there any symbolism in it ..his 5 fingers were not spread out and was held tighly plus he was holding Khushi far away..may be something is wrong with their friendship...Blah..blah 🤣..

But Maham was  so tirelessly  trying to lift the spirits of the readers .. and poor thing herself was succumbing to negative posts..so thot ..Lemme lift her flagging spirits 

Good attitude to take .👏.The day we studiously begin to ignore trolls n virals ..they will begin to disappear..
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
complains won't go man , im sure there will be posts ahh arnav didnt look at khushi like he did yesterday whts wrong with him DARN !
 and Omg arnav saw laxmi is such an affectionate manner has he forgotten khushi ?
tanthya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mahamluvsght

complains won't go man , im sure there will be posts ahh arnav didnt look at khushi like he did yesterday whts wrong with him DARN !

and Omg arnav saw laxmi is such an affectionate manner has he forgotten khushi ?

P.S. Khushi shud have the option of choosing from  the platter of Prakash's and also  Happyji apart from the rocky Arnav ..😉😉😆
-Nithi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
tanthya 😃 Alas ! yet another verse from IPK's Bagavath Geeta 😊

Long time since I commented on your thread !

But, I will definitely have to say, only you can be you competitor, like our hottie 😆

Your mature, insightful, unbiased posts make me watch those scenes again and again 😳

Hitting bull's eye every time is not possible but for you mushkil kaam bhi bohoth aasan hai 👏 Please don't mind, if I don't comment every time 😳 it just means I cannot pen more beautifully and I am your echo 😛

smileyhug7679 thumbnail
I completely agree with u 
I mentioned the same in another post 
Things mite change once he knows an her broken engagement then we will get the powerful  look of Arnav on Kushi

Can't wait for next week
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
In childish complains ko kya naam doon?

pyaar toh for sure arshi ka hai but wht to do abt the HANDFUL impulsive souls .

God save arshi n ipk
-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
agree with u 101%!") though i did feel bad abt gettingno reaction frm arnav but he was probably soo full of his problems he couldnt think straight!😆