tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Read couple of posts questioning  Arnav's lack of reaction on seeing a beautiful Khushi...

Arnav right now is buffeted by various emotions, all of which is new n alien to him..he is still weighed down beneath this emotions .. right now his newly awakened conscience is also reeling under guilt,Sympathy for a girl whom he has had flagrantly used ..he might not have loved Lavanya as a woman but he did  love her as a friend  and it is quite natural for one  to feel weighed down when one's   friend is hurting  esp when u r the one who hurt her ..Coming out of a relationship  even if it was a fruitless one is not easy..there will be some baggage and mind n heart will be preoccupied n dealing with this baggage with no taste for appreciating beauty

Another Point to be noted is Arnav has decided to move on implying that he has chosen to accept  the fact that Khushi  is betrothed to someone, is someone's fiancee [ it hurts him, angers him  but he has accepted  it rather than live in denial ]  and to look  amorously at someone else's fiancee is a strict no-no for a gentleman, a man  who lives by a Code of Honor ..And Arnav howsoever flawed he might be still retains some of the old world chivalry, gallantry, and he would not dare to look at khushi in any other way  until she becomes single again or indicates that she wants out of that relationship ..In other words Arnav being a Gentle man would not cast his eyes in an inappropriate manner at Khushi    ..

He is not out of love , My beauties  but He has kept it in temporary abeyance  cos the time/situation  is simply not right !!

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
Tanths - onc agian you are so very right
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
i swear yr observation is SO CORRECT, he still doesnt knw abt her broken eng , he has feelings for her but he knws she is engaged he loves her but she isnt his (HE BELS IN DAT ) so at the moment where he is on the verge of calling off his so called engagemnt and there come sthe girl he loves who apparently is engaged to some Ass according to him he is ought to behave this way rather DROOL !
Sathya you set my mind straight .. But kya kare  "Par Dil Hai Ki Mantha hi Nahin" ..
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
I thought otherwise too. But it's true it was not the right timing for rabba ve or him appreciating her beauty. We love this show for being different. That is what they are showing. What should be. Thanks for bringing me back to senses.

I hope in few weeks we don't complain how quickly he forgot LA and too many rabba ves. I will remember ur postto crtl myself
SStephy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Well said !!

I agree with you...Arnav has a lot on his mind because of the break-up. Plus he has to break this news to his family.
And yes, he doesn't know that Khushi's engagement is broken.
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
agree absolutely right tanths! we just have to wait 4 both of them to find out they no longer engaged to their respective partners once they know they r free more rab away coming😆😛
rima thumbnail
i wrote the same thing in the morning. it is not moral to lust after another man's fianceee. ditto for khushi. that's why no rabba ve.

Read my psst on this topic

HeadOverHeels thumbnail
Oh for heaven's sake, so he didn't show any outward sign that she was wearing a new dress. That must SURELY mean he does not LOVE her. 😕

What nonsense! Seriously, I think people have completely lost it, or are still stuck at age 14. What about the full on emotions running rampant in that scene? Khushi was brimming over with things she did not understand, could not say, and he was filled with remorse over Lavanya, plus battling, and what not. Welcome to the freaking adult world, where you know if he doesn't notice your outfit, it's not the end of the world. 😆

Great post! Thank you.
yeah u r right
when arnav finds out that khushi's engagement got called of there will b so many rabba ve's