Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek coming back.. Is this fair ? (Page 6)

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
mahek entry means shonali will be leaving tomorrow

Mia1love IF-Rockerz
Mia1love
Mia1love

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prerna4rishav

Originally posted by TheDilettante

There's nothing fair and unfair in BB since season-1. Everything gets manipulated in the name of entertainment.

I don't care if Mahek comes as a guest or contestant. I just want her back to see Bedi going bonkers on twitter and some losing marbles in the house. LOL

Did you check PoB's latest comment on po*n..

I dont think she can disgust me more OuchOuch Acc. to her, po*n industry helps men to vent out their frustrations, otherwise, we will have more rapes on the streets it seems.. AngryAngry

this just Proves that Pooja Bedi .. is not an educated Woman .. as she proclaims herself to be one.. I would love to send her back to college. maybe if she got an education her  dumb comments would stop.. Until then Plz don't Subject yourself to such stupidity prerna4rishav... we are better then Bedi and we don't need to be upset over a uneducated human like her.. i think 99.999 % of medical professions like myself are laughing at her and looking at her as a psych patient.. It's not Pooja Mishra who has a psych problem But Miss/Ms/Mrs ??bedi .. 

and about Dolly ji . she never hit sameer with a rod.. she was evicted because samir didn;t want to stay in the house and the bb team saw the whole verbal fight and came to the conclusion both should be eliminated.. But i do really wish Mishra didn't push Sid . cuz i would want her or mahek to win this show..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MahekFTWprerna4rishav

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrManagement

RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lats22

There's nothing fair and unfair in BB since season-1. Everything gets manipulated in the name of entertainment.

I don't care if Mahek comes as a guest or contestant. I just want her back to see Bedi going bonkers on twitter and some losing marbles in the house. LOL

I dont think she can disgust me more OuchOuch Acc. to her, po*n industry helps men to vent out their frustrations, otherwise, we will have more rapes on the streets it seems.. AngryAngry

she may be right.. muslim guy can marry 4 times , they say it is to protect woman.. PB is speaking the truth

You're comparing lawful marriage to p*rn? Shocked 

Do you know the circumstances under which a man can marry more than once in Islam? If you don't then don't talk about what you don't know. And marriage accords a woman respect in society, her children have a duty bound father, a father's name and she can demand all the rights of a wife whether she is the first wife or the second, as opposed to a mistress or concubine who according to societal norms are shunned and disrespected.

If you had a sister, would you rather have her as someones wife (second or third for example) or as a mistress. A mistress's status is such that she has no rights. A wife gets respect. Some people might not like this but this is just the way things are. 

As for PooB's remarks on p*rn. Heights of intelligence Wacko. In fact why stop at p*rn, I think all men should be blind. Lustful problem solved, no? Did you know half the p*rn out there is rape p*rn? and another huge section is all about child p*rnography? Thumbs Down Does PooB think children are safer with that freely available too? Angry Enough said.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

xyetanns123khamosshhhTony_StraK786

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RainbowWarriorIsmaail

hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

she may be right.. muslim guy can marry 4 times , they say it is to protect woman.. PB is speaking the truth

Do you know the circumstances under which a man can marry more than once in Islam? If you don't then don't talk about what you don't know. And marriage accords a woman respect in society, her children have a duty bound father, a father's name and she can demand all the rights of a wife whether she is the first wife or the second, as opposed to a mistress or concubine who according to societal norms are shunned and disrespected.

If you had a sister, would you rather have her as someones wife (second or third for example) or as a mistress. A mistress's status is such that she has no rights. A wife gets respect. Some people might not like this but this is just the way things are. 

As for PooB's remarks on p*rn. Heights of intelligence Wacko. In fact why stop at p*rn, I think all men should be blind. Lustful problem solved, no? Did you know half the p*rn out there is rape p*rn? and another huge section is all about child p*rnography? Thumbs Down Does PooB think children are safer with that freely available too? Angry Enough said.

i was talking about PB's statement of Rape .. and i stick to what i wrote.. lawful in your eyes, it is unlawful in my eyes.. marrying 4 times !!! so that woman can escape from those Rape which used to occur in that society.. go back to history please..
RainbowWarrior IF-Dazzler
RainbowWarrior
RainbowWarrior

IJSMB Banner Contest Winner.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by RainbowWarrior

i was talking about PB's statement of Rape .. and i stick to what i wrote.. lawful in your eyes, it is unlawful in my eyes.. marrying 4 times !!! so that woman can escape from those Rape which used to occur in that society.. go back to history please..

@bold, can you elaborate? I don't know which rape society in history you are referring too. I didn't know something like that existed.

Marriage in Islam (have a read here, if you're interested):

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ismaail

JOLLYJOLLY Senior Member
JOLLYJOLLY
JOLLYJOLLY

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
IF MEHEK IS COMING BACK THEN I DO NOT MIND POOJA MISHRA
AS A CONTESTANT.BRING ANOTHER 100 PEOPLE AND LET BB 5
GO FOR ANOTHER 100 WEEKS.I WILL WATCH EACH EPISODE AS LONG AS MEHEK IS THERE.I AM WILLING TO WRITE IT ON A STAMP PAPER,

Go to top