Bigg Boss Season 5

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 5
Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek coming back.. Is this fair ? (Page 11)

harpkaur IF-Rockerz
harpkaur
harpkaur

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

Originally posted by monu_tan

3 weeks left for the show to end. Doesnt make any sense to introduce a wild card now..Ermm

public demand!! Smile ive never seen people so outraged with an eviction before... this has surpassed PM's thing! but we arent 100% sure if shes coming back yet... but hope so! 

Exactly. Jo bakta hain woh bikta hai. Public sab janti hai! LOL All hail Mahek Chahel! I am all ready and geared up to watch her come back. I shit you not this time it will be better and badder. Cool

i know mahek should come back...i relli want her to come backThumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-naureen786-

Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dk.bose

I think this discussion is not having any meaning till there's confirmation that she's coming back.
It still looks unlikely.

exactly!! Mahek's tweet could mean anything BB related... 
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
What fairness are we talking about? 

The entire show is unfair since the very beginning. 

- No warnings for planning nominations 
  Since the beginning nomination discussions have been happeining. Planned targetting of nominations is happening and nothing is done. 

- BB giving the bullies a chance to unilaterally decide who is nominated.. twice.
  If Juhi and her group would have been at the receiving end, Juhi would have made a huge issue out of it every single time. Aakash would have actually walked out of the show saying this is unfair... how can someone else get a chance to nominate our entire group... Others were not playing as a group... and so lost out in fighting groupism... PM is also one of them who did not become a part of groupism (forming a pink room group). 

- No effort made by BB to do anything to make groupism meaningless in early stages
Jailor Kaidi task was the only task that make planning and plotting entirely meaningless. But it was too little too late... Bigg Boss did not even follow thru on the warning that the task will affect nominations.

- BB allowing outsiders and guests to the show and allowing the visitors to discuss outside world with inmates 
This was perhaps the biggest flaw... the entire concept of reality show was dead after this... 

-BB still doing nothing about whispering by inmates
Bigg Boss literally allowed the contestants to "potty karo saaf karo". Bigg Boss warned them... they acted surprised as if they have never done it... after Amar apologized Juhi and Aakash also apologized... but now they are back to square one.. 

What is fair anymore? Anything that happens in the show is fine now... even if Nihita Biswas comes in the show just 3 days before the finals and wins the show... even that should not be a problem... fairness was killed long long ago... Now there is no point discussing fairness. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aaryamkhamosshhh

joshwa22 Senior Member
joshwa22
joshwa22

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Pooja Mishra was warned 3 times before bigg boss said enough, thats very fair...

Mahek deserve to be wild card, because looking at her popularity it looks as if her eviction was a mistake.
tj_mum Senior Member
tj_mum
tj_mum

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Out of the 6 contestants in the show as of today

- Sho 
- Juhi 
- Sid
- Amar
- Aakash
- Sunny

1. Only Sho and Juhi are here since day 1. 
  2. Sunny entered the house after 50% of the show is over. How is it fair that Sunny gets a chance to be the finalist? 
  3. If Shonali is evicted today... then Juhi will be the only person to have been in the house since day 1. every one else were late additions to the house.
Nothing in Bigg Boss 5 has been fair... please stop trying to justify why PM should be made a wild card

Also, based on rumors and news reports... Dolly Bindra was supposed to come... but she wanted more money OR she wanted to come as a contestant... Probably nothing worked out.. So, it is possible that PM settled for more money and guest instead of being wild card and less money... 

khamosshhh

Observer101 Senior Member
Observer101
Observer101

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
I refuse to believe Mahek got lesser votes than Sho and Sid. Wonder if BB got scared of PB's twitter rants and the contestants jealous rants on Mahek being supported By Salman. Even if she was backed by Salman so what she earned legitimate fans during the show and its not fair to them.

Having said that let me also add that this is the first time I actually hate the entire bunch and find Mahek, PM and Andrew tolerable not exactly very likeable. Whereas previously I genuinely liked certain contestants like Shwetha, Sameer, Aditi, Rahul Roy.  

khamosshhh

White..Magic IF-Sizzlerz
White..Magic
White..Magic

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Let me clarify that i dnt like pm. But its injustice with other housemate if mahek is coming back. If they want to give a chance than surely pm is best option as she was nt evicted due to public votes while mahek was evicted coz of less votes. And why only mahek. Y r they nt giving chance to others like laxmi, shraddha, shakti, bedi etc. I'm suprised that they r bringing back to that contastant who has been evicted just few days back. And seriously this wild card issue is out of my sense. Dozen of people r included after show started but still wild card is nt over. .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ann33xyetMoodyFoodie

MoodyFoodie IF-Rockerz
MoodyFoodie
MoodyFoodie

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
can anybody tell me please about mahek's come back
whether its a confirmed news or just another rumor? Confused

Edited by avni.137 - 16 December 2011 at 10:34pm

Go to top