Mahek coming back.. Is this fair ? - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
fair if she is a guest...unfair if she is a contestant 👎🏼
bcoz she was evicted due to public voting as we are shown on television...i don't care whether her eviction was rigged or not...i don't give a damn
bcoz i m a viewer & according to me if someone is evicted due to public voting, he/she should only be a guest not a contestant
if mahek is a contestant then PM should also be, bcoz to be fair someone is needed to give her a tough competition 😉
& to make space, next week there should be double eviction (i can't stand sid, sunny & juhi 😡 so i wish any two of them should be out in case of double eviction)
that's my opinion
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
well Mehak's elimination was a drama, as sky once just announce mehak as the winner of he show and let everybody go home. Big Boss has lost its credibility, it will always be a biased show henceforth
i want nihita bakwas back😊
Originally posted by happyviewer

i want nihita bakwas back😊

🤣
It's all scripted, bakwaas and unfair...

yayyy,,mahek is coming back!!!! u rocks mahek, now i hope that someone who actually deserves(mahek) will win this show!!!

next year whoever is the host of Bigg Boss, there should be no such contestant who has close contacts or relations with the host of the show...
the public is misguided in many ways due to it...
it would not be surprising if it turns out to be true that the host favors a particular contestant 😆
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
😆
Edited by shonamona - 12 years ago
I want PM as contestant too and Pm is not violent compared to other's in the house who's actions get over looked.
Originally posted by avni.137

🤣

lolll