Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
mehak should come back as a guest only not as a contestant .. if she comes back as a contestant than PM should be allowed to compete too
*Dakoo_Minzy* thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yes,i feel sad that PM isn't a contenstant. She was sent out of house for a small reason.

But for now I am happy that mahek is back. Yes i am happy that she is back.😳  We needed a strong headed girl inside the house.
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This show is fully scripted.. It was a full proof plan to evict MC so that she could get public sympathy votes, also her eviction killed all rumors.. Anyways whoever wins who cares, there should be a lot of fun to watch..
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

This show is fully scripted.. It was a full proof plan to evict MC so that she could get public sympathy votes, also her eviction killed all rumors.. Anyways whoever wins who cares, there should be a lot of fun to watch..

Have a look at Colors FB page, BB5 twitter and BB official website!! She is here on Public Demand and not Salman Khan
ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
she was evicted on public votes too
MarkZingerBurgr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 8
WOW MAHEK IS CUMING BACK...WISH PM BE CONTESTANT...
vinit_mittal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetrahz

Have a look at Colors FB page, BB5 twitter and BB official website!! She is here on Public Demand and not Salman Khan

yeah.. That's what i am saying. She was one of the strong contestents, What was the need to evict her when she got max votes. Just to gain public sympathy and to kill all rumors.
boondein thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Unfair. Declare her the winner already! ðŸ¤¢
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

What a shame on BB n salman. Whom are they kidding??? HOW UNFAIR..First it was completely  Unfair to Evict mehak , even a person with half brain can tell that mehak cannot get less votes than shonali  n sid...Or all her fan following is fake. Sallu evicted her to clear his image n now she is coming back just to show that she came by public sympathy.wow what a show where one person is projected negative n other is shown saint...Well I must Say SALMAN well done...gud plan to fool public...In either cases , her eviction was scripted or her entry is unfair.. Rigged show.

khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: vinit_mittal

yeah.. That's what i am saying. She was one of the strong contestents, What was the need to evict her when she got max votes. Just to gain public sympathy and to kill all rumors.

Exactly she is a strong contestant, but many were not ready 2 acknowledge tht she was being saved week after week dus 2 her popularity nd not coz of Salman's backing. Guess her re-entry will put an end to dat. Of course der'll still be some who'lll refuse to accept dis.