Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ann33 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
are they not under a contract until grand finale and as per contract if they are asked to come back to the house they will have to .. atleast thts wht PB tweeted .. and as far as i know there was also no such news tht pm got more money to enter the house again
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: monu_tan

3 weeks left for the show to end. Doesnt make any sense to introduce a wild card now..πŸ€”

public demand!! πŸ˜Š ive never seen people so outraged with an eviction before... this has surpassed PM's thing! but we arent 100% sure if shes coming back yet... but hope so! 
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

public demand!! πŸ˜Š ive never seen people so outraged with an eviction before... this has surpassed PM's thing! but we arent 100% sure if shes coming back yet... but hope so! 

I havent seen any outrage..its just some fans moaning n groaning which hardly matters ..its all made up in my opinion..πŸ˜‰ Anyways i still believe this aint a good time for ANY wild card entry in the house.

Have been to India recently, so have seen the general public mood abt bigg boss.
Edited by monu_tan - 12 years ago
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann33

well than rajeshwari n even shakti kapoor eviction was questionable in the eyes of many

Raageshwari had a huge halo hovering above her head when she was in BB. Such people don't last long in reality shows, it's the scum of the earth that laughs all the way to the bank because people want nautanki and drama.

Shakti Kapoor was anything but an angel, but he didn't have much to offer when he was around, except for the occasional butt slap and leching. I don't think his and Rags' evictions were shocking.

Mahek's USP was drama, drama, and more drama, like PM, but on a less hysterical level. I have no doubt her eviction was on the basis of outside influences, not minimum votes.

revolutionahead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mahek is out for only 1 week therfore late wild card entry doesnt make sense. also she was already safe this week being captain therefore no advantage gainedπŸ˜‰ also everybody got to meet their family members so its justified a week of stay outside house especially all except shonali and juhi r late entrants had prior information abt the whereabouts of the house. so in that sense she is more than justified πŸ˜›
ann33 thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkfreud

Raageshwari had a huge halo hovering above her head when she was in BB. Such people don't last long in reality shows, it's the scum of the earth that laughs all the way to the bank because people want nautanki and drama.

Shakti Kapoor was anything but an angel, but he didn't have much to offer when he was around, except for the occasional butt slap and leching. I don't think his and Rags' evictions were shocking.

Mahek's USP was drama, drama, and more drama, like PM, but on a less hysterical level. I have no doubt her eviction was on the basis of outside influences, not minimum votes.

well but then these are just doubts .. you have yours, other people have doubts over other eviction .. what matters is what was shown to us .. as from what was shown mehak was clearly voted out by public .. so bringing her back because some people have doubts is not fair
khamosshhh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As her eviction was unfair, so I don't think her re-entry can be clubbed as unfair. Nd all those who do not want to acknowledge tht der has been a huge hue nd cry and backlash over Mahek's eviction, nothing can be done. but d fact remains dat her demand 4 return has simply surpassed any other housemates demand nd BB has no option but 2 bring her back as WC.
ann33 thumbnail
same cry and backlash was over PM exit too then why not her ?
chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I think this discussion is not having any meaning till there's confirmation that she's coming back.
It still looks unlikely.
Omnipotent_Taco thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ann33

well but then these are just doubts .. you have yours, other people have doubts over other eviction .. what matters is what was shown to us .. as from what was shown mehak was clearly voted out by public .. so bringing her back because some people have doubts is not fair

If Nishu786 is to be believed (given his 'inside' khabri), Mahek had got the maximum votes, but was evicted to make BB save face.