Mahek coming back.. Is this fair ? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
Bring them all back one by one and the show will run forever like Days of Our Lives. At the way the show is going a DOUL marathon will be more enjoyable and perhaps even more "intelligent"
Originally posted by Preciousa

When will Mahek come back? Any confirmation on this?
there is a hint in her blog of something positive. .hope it is true.
This is really bad news...PM is much betr than mehek...mehek is a looser
guys Mahek said she has a surprise for us regarding BB but if thats re-entry or something else we dont know for sure... i hope she comes back!! the show needs her! 

when this surprise is happening shes didnt say but shes said you'll know more of it on the weekend! ðŸ˜Š
May be its abt sallu in AKF...Not abt her re entry
Mahek coming back is absolutely fair because Pooja Mishra was thrown out of the house by BB for breaking the rules of the house for being violent & hence she came as a guest but Mahek is the only candidate who deserves to come back as a wild card entry. For me Mahek is already the winner of this season.
Originally posted by adieus50

Mahek coming back is absolutely fair because Pooja Mishra was thrown out of the house by BB for breaking the rules of the house for being violent & hence she came as a guest but Mahek is the only candidate who deserves to come back as a wild card entry. For me Mahek is already the winner of this season.

so, public is fool to waste money and saving PM for so long and wasting money for getting mahek out?
PM was never voted out by public Mahek is.
so, it will be fair to have PM back
Dolly Bindra was evicted by the peoples votes; not thrown out of the house like Pooja Mishra at 2am for breakin the rules. There is a big difference?

Dolly Bindra was evicted by the peoples votes; not thrown out of the house like Pooja Mishra at 2am for breakin the rules. There is a big difference?

KRK was also thrown out but came back...

As far as I remember dolly was not voted out first time nor was sameer both where evicted by BB no?