hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
mahek entry means shonali will be leaving tomorrow
Mia1love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Did you check PoB's latest comment on po*n..

I dont think she can disgust me more Acc. to her, po*n industry helps men to vent out their frustrations, otherwise, we will have more rapes on the streets it seems.. šŸ˜”šŸ˜”

this just Proves that Pooja Bedi .. is not an educated Woman .. as she proclaims herself to be one.. I would love to send her back to college. maybe if she got an education her  dumb comments would stop.. Until then Plz don't Subject yourself to such stupidity prerna4rishav... we are better then Bedi and we don't need to be upset over a uneducated human like her.. i think 99.999 % of medical professions like myself are laughing at her and looking at her as a psych patient.. It's not Pooja Mishra who has a psych problem But Miss/Ms/Mrs ??bedi .. 

and about Dolly ji . she never hit sameer with a rod.. she was evicted because samir didn;t want to stay in the house and the bb team saw the whole verbal fight and came to the conclusion both should be eliminated.. But i do really wish Mishra didn't push Sid . cuz i would want her or mahek to win this show..
Originally posted by: lats22

mahek entry means shonali will be leaving tomorrow

If Mahek's coming back then Sho-Sho should leave tomorrow. Then Amar should stay back as there's scope for more fights. šŸ˜‰šŸ˜†

RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

she may be right.. muslim guy can marry 4 times , they say it is to protect woman.. PB is speaking the truth

You're comparing lawful marriage to p*rn? šŸ˜² 

Do you know the circumstances under which a man can marry more than once in Islam? If you don't then don't talk about what you don't know. And marriage accords a woman respect in society, her children have a duty bound father, a father's name and she can demand all the rights of a wife whether she is the first wife or the second, as opposed to a mistress or concubine who according to societal norms are shunned and disrespected.

If you had a sister, would you rather have her as someones wife (second or third for example) or as a mistress. A mistress's status is such that she has no rights. A wife gets respect. Some people might not like this but this is just the way things are. 

As for PooB's remarks on p*rn. Heights of intelligence . In fact why stop at p*rn, I think all men should be blind. Lustful problem solved, no? Did you know half the p*rn out there is rape p*rn? and another huge section is all about child p*rnography? šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ Does PooB think children are safer with that freely available too? šŸ˜” Enough said.
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Do you know the circumstances under which a man can marry more than once in Islam? If you don't then don't talk about what you don't know. And marriage accords a woman respect in society, her children have a duty bound father, a father's name and she can demand all the rights of a wife whether she is the first wife or the second, as opposed to a mistress or concubine who according to societal norms are shunned and disrespected.

If you had a sister, would you rather have her as someones wife (second or third for example) or as a mistress. A mistress's status is such that she has no rights. A wife gets respect. Some people might not like this but this is just the way things are. 

As for PooB's remarks on p*rn. Heights of intelligence . In fact why stop at p*rn, I think all men should be blind. Lustful problem solved, no? Did you know half the p*rn out there is rape p*rn? and another huge section is all about child p*rnography? šŸ‘ŽšŸ¼ Does PooB think children are safer with that freely available too? šŸ˜” Enough said.

weell rainbow gšŸ‘
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

i was talking about PB's statement of Rape .. and i stick to what i wrote.. lawful in your eyes, it is unlawful in my eyes.. marrying 4 times !!! so that woman can escape from those Rape which used to occur in that society.. go back to history please..
RainbowWarrior thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

i was talking about PB's statement of Rape .. and i stick to what i wrote.. lawful in your eyes, it is unlawful in my eyes.. marrying 4 times !!! so that woman can escape from those Rape which used to occur in that society.. go back to history please..

@bold, can you elaborate? I don't know which rape society in history you are referring too. I didn't know something like that existed.

Marriage in Islam (have a read here, if you're interested):
JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
IF MEHEK IS COMING BACK THEN I DO NOT MIND POOJA MISHRA
AS A CONTESTANT.BRING ANOTHER 100 PEOPLE AND LET BB 5
GO FOR ANOTHER 100 WEEKS.I WILL WATCH EACH EPISODE AS LONG AS MEHEK IS THERE.I AM WILLING TO WRITE IT ON A STAMP PAPER,
Debo_Afghan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I will be soo happy if she would come back.

she or Sid deserve to win this show, atleast are this two are not fake people.

Preciousa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
When will Mahek come back? Any confirmation on this?