Mahek coming back.. Is this fair ? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by blue-ice

i want mehek to come back and win the show...and then i want to see Bedia's whining and crying and blaming everyone from salman to BB...on twitter๐Ÿคช... dil vich thand pae jaayegi๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†...is that correct Punjabi?
BTW I am sad for my PM baby too๐Ÿ˜ญ

lol yes ur punjabi iz correct

sachi j mahek aa jaye tan dil khush jayega...dil garden garden ho jaouga๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰

haan ji bahut jyada๐Ÿ˜ญ...assi mehek ko bhi PM jitna he like karte hain๐Ÿ˜›...

par zaida tar app pm ko burai karte hue paiye gayen hain!!๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by harpkaur

lol yes ur punjabi iz correct

sachi j mahek aa jaye tan dil khush jayega...dil garden garden ho jaouga๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
yayyy...i love punjabi...but can't speak it because i am not Punjabi...but its such a spunk language...๐Ÿ˜›

Lets keep our fingers crossed abt mehek and hopefull she will be back๐Ÿ˜›...
Originally posted by annamunna

par zaida tar app pm ko burai karte hue paiye gayen hain!!๐Ÿ˜†
nahi PM ki burai nahi karti hoon...lekin i never defend her mistakes...issiliye shayad aapko laga hoga...see we are all humans...chahe pm ho ya mehek ya sky ho...mistake to sabse hoti hai...ussme defend karne ki kya zaroorat hai...i like mehek and PM with all their negative and positive qualities...

Seriously, how long does this show drag. If there is no winner crowned by Christmas I'm declaring Sunny and Juhi as joint winner in my head and clocking out. In my world, all TV shows break by Christmas. If Top Chef pulled Shenanigans like this, I'd throw a boiling pot of pasta at someone.

nahi PM ki burai nahi karti hoon...lekin i never defend her mistakes...issiliye shayad aapko laga hoga...see we are all humans...chahe pm ho ya mehek ya sky ho...mistake to sabse hoti hai...ussme defend karne ki kya zaroorat hai...i like mehek and PM with all their negative and positive qualities...
very gud.. seriously everyone should understand this..
So nice to see long long conversations between members and finding out that they are actually not pulling each others' hair but having fun ๐Ÿ˜†
I have no issues with Mehak coming back. Infact, I say, GOOD! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ wanna see the reaction on certain faces...need to get ready for some kodak moments ๐Ÿ˜†

good good aise he hona chaiyeh!!!!๐Ÿ˜Š same here!!
Allow her to enter as wild card only if she is ready to slap sid, kick amar and punch Sky.