Mahek coming back.. Is this fair ? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Well I agree to that person who said she is chilling out cuz she aint a contestant anymore..

But considering the initial days trouble she faced, it would have been a SLAP on the faces of Bedi gang to see PoM winning..

But as now Mahek is gona come back, Mahek's winning is gonna do well for Bedi gang as well 🤣

Thanks for the replies hun <3
I don't think it will be unfair on PM.. we dont know who gets the max no. of vote during elimination.. we only know who got the lowest no. of votes.. if no.of. times saved from the nomination is the basiss then I think Mahek got saved more no.of times than PM..
Just as nitu said.even im not so sure about mahek's return.I have a feeling its just breaking our already broken hearts.it might be some other surprise related to bb which is not related to reentry.
Mahek called it a "little" surprise.So im sure its not about her returning as contestant.
Hmmm.. Little surprise.. :P

Lets hope for the BEST <3
Originally posted by -P.K.LeLe-

Ek hafte ke liye Goa mai apna karya-bhar Shambhalne gayi thi? If its so, then her come back is fair.

So sick man.I dont want to get personal.But everyone on forum should first think about their own mothers n sisters.
Originally posted by dk.bose

So sick man.I dont want to get personal.But everyone on forum should first think about their own mothers n sisters.
rocking comment 👏
Originally posted by IwasaXXXstar

Is Mahek reaaally coming back????Oh no now what will Bedi do?🤣
i want mehek to come back and win the showDancing...and then i want to see Bedia's whining and crying and blaming everyone from salman to BB...on twitter🤪... dil vich thand pae jaayegi😆😆...is that correct Punjabi?
BTW I am sad for my PM baby too😭
Originally posted by blue-ice

i want mehek to come back and win the show...and then i want to see Bedia's whining and crying and blaming everyone from salman to BB...on twitter🤪... dil vich thand pae jaayegi😆😆...is that correct Punjabi?
BTW I am sad for my PM baby too😭
tussi PM Ko like karte hu!!!
Originally posted by annamunna

tussi PM Ko like karte hu!!!
haan ji bahut jyadaCry...assi mehek ko bhi PM jitna he like karte hain😛...