Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek coming back.. Is this fair ?

prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Well before anyone jumps on me😭 Lemme make it very clear, I am both PoM and Mahek fan.. πŸ˜›

Anyways.. PoM was evicted due to physical violence.. Last year Dolly Bindra was also evicted for hitting Sameer Soni with a rod 😲 and then she was brought back to the show as a CONTESTANT πŸ€” This year PoM was evicted for a mere 'push' πŸ˜•..

We thought this year no WC entry.. But it seems Mahek might be coming back as WC entry ( ⭐️⭐️ ).. But is it fair to PoM ? 😭 Aint she the one who used to get max votes 😭 If WC entry is der, why cant they bring her back 😭😭

Anyways, happy that Mahek is coming back.. At least we will have a deserving winner now πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜³πŸ˜³ All the best to her πŸ‘ πŸ‘πŸΌ

But still I want PoM back as a contestant 😭
😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
mishra ko bana do contestant 
chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Just to clarify.PM was not thrown for a mere push.She was warned once for her violence in breaking the broom which could have been very serious if  it flew to someone's eye.Many weeks she was being tolerated.She has no right to push when she's already living on warning.Enough chance given.This is what i feel.
Aleena12 thumbnail
It'll be unfair if mahek comes back!
prerna4rishav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This content was originally posted by: dk.bose

Just to clarify.PM was not thrown for a mere push.She was warned once for her violence in breaking the broom which could have been very serious if  it flew to someone's eye.Many weeks she was being tolerated.She has no right to push when she's already living on warning.Enough chance given.This is what i feel.

Well that violence indeed was needed to stop.. Hence eviction.. Agree to some extent it was fair.. But what abt WC thing ? If DB can come back after SO much violence, and if this season we have a WC, why not PoM 😭

@ IwasXXXstar - PoB ko heart attack aanewala hai 🀣
coolkratos thumbnail
Its good PM is not a contestant or else by the way Sky and amar are pushing her to fight and making comments and fun abt her,she would lose her cool and big fights would arise.

Since she is not a contestant she doesnt care abt the politics and cares only abt herself and cleaning her image.
Saleem. thumbnail
Is she really coming back? 
Mistyy thumbnail
i personally dont care if PM becomes a contestant
but i think the reason they didnt caz she pushed Sid even after being warned multiple times
i dont think DB was ever warned last year!
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
i really hope Mahek does come back but her surprise might be something else bb5 related like coming to AKF tomorrow... i dont want to get my hopes up! i would love to see her back but anything can happen...
chutiappa.gowda thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: prerna4rishav

Well that violence indeed was needed to stop.. Hence eviction.. Agree to some extent it was fair.. But what abt WC thing ? If DB can come back after SO much violence, and if this season we have a WC, why not PoM 😭

Ya but we are just not able to compare anything from previous season.There are so many change in rules and sometimes there's not even a fixed rule as such this year.Bigboss takes decisions on what he feels.Its for us to judge whether something was right or not.