bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys can someone translate what chanakya said about love in previous episode when he found out CGM likes durdhara.I watches it but my hindi not good can someone please translate it in English it will be very good. happy that dhanadand was back after so long. so tell me what did acharya mean i got some of it not all of it so i cant understand fully so someone please answer my query😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

justjayati thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
here u go!!

?"prem hota kya hai ?...ek aisi maadakta ek aisa naitik nasha jis mein doobkar aas-paas ka saara satya nirarthak lagne lagta hai aur vo jis se prem karta hai saare arth usi mein samahit hone lagte hain...aur yadi prem mein doobna hi hai toh pehle parvyakti ko bhalibhaanti jaan lo...yu bhi jo prem apne sanjoye sapno aur apne samooche vyaktitva ko nashta kar de, vo prem, prem nahin bhool hai, apraadh hai..."
[copied from khushi's thread]

English version...

What is love??? a kind of  madness.. such an intoxication, by involving oneself in which all the realities seem to be meaningless and the person begins to find every meaning and reality in the person whom he loves... and if you want to fall in love then get acquainted to the other person well... and moreover, the love that destroys your dreams and personality, that;s not love but a crime!!!

Sorry i'm not so good i doing this...still tried!!😃 
bhaiyyaji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for being very helpful at least you tried and yeah now i understand
Moner_Radio thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ jayati :
            wow, gr8 ttranslation👏 !! & a lesson for all of us from acharya.." beware of love, and dont fall in love, 'coz it's useless ".😳
anu93 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Great Translation Jayati👏👏
@polly: I think Acharya meant falling in love at wrong time with the person we don't  know much is risky coz It can hurt you at times.