Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Nafisa_blossoms

Yah and she will still be wearing that orange and blue saree, no-one wants to change her clothes or give her a wash.

Nafisa till the time Ahem is comfortable doing it himself...she will be in the same saree 😉
priyashiela thumbnail

Yah and she will still be wearing that orange and blue saree, no-one wants to change her clothes or give her a wash.

I think in the preview for Monday's episode...she was still wearing that saree... it's grossing me out a little bit  (and i know it's a show) 🥱
-Nafisa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: priyashiela

I think in the preview for Monday's episode...she was still wearing that saree... it's grossing me out a little bit  (and i know it's a show) 🥱

Yah, she was from the hospital the previous day, but at least for her to sleep in they could have cleaned her and changed her.
navyab thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: d-luna88

thanks ayesha!!!

Am waiting to see how they will pull of her re-entry before I decide if I like it or not. In the moment I don't like it much because I never saw the need for it, but if the cv's think this is needed for ahem to realise that he doesn't love anita anymore and is instead in love with gopi I won't say anything. Everything else will be hated by me

I also agree with Kirstin...on what ground is Anita required back...if Ahem is gonna decide which woman is best among the 2 to take his life forward...then he rather does not deserve both the woman...one who he left because he could not stand up for his choice & other who he could not even treat as a human being !!!!

If Anita is coming back as a bad woman then it is obvious he will stick with his mom's choice so again there is no love which is there...it is out of being married & since the other woman is bad he will / mayb start liking Gopi & not because what Gopi is for...

And Im not yet sure on why you need a 3rd person let it be Anita or Kokilla to help him realise if he is in love...Love is a nice feeling which spreads in you for the other person & then u realise it by yourself...If a intervention was requried, the accident should have but if that could not intervene then nothing else should !!!
priyashiela thumbnail

Yah, she was from the hospital the previous day, but at least for her to sleep in they could have cleaned her and changed her.

and they feed her and give her juice to drink  i don't know...she just needs to get well jaldi se...😕

Sadme-Me-Hu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Yea Ayesha! This track is going great and with Anita coming back i will enjoy this track to the fullest.. Hope she comes soon to see Aham's love for Gopi ðŸ˜†
sandyuk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for sharing Ayesha. I am pleased that Anita is coming back. At the moment Ahem thinks he has only ever loved Anita. He does feel something for Gopi but does not know what it is. When Anita comes before him he will realise that his feeling for Anita were not really that strong and may not even have been love. What he has with Gopi is a lot stronger. At least I hope it is this way.
Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NazmaJ

I suppose she's needed back then even if it is to make Ahem realise who he truly loves!!

Hopefully he doesn't decide that it's Anita he wants and chooses her making it another year before he realises his mistake and gets with Gopi!

am also hping the same Nazma i hpe he dsnt choose Anita over gopi n he knws tht he loves gopi bt is confused am so with u...

Xarina thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: sandyuk

Thanks for sharing Ayesha. I am pleased that Anita is coming back. At the moment Ahem thinks he has only ever loved Anita. He does feel something for Gopi but does not know what it is. When Anita comes before him he will realise that his feeling for Anita were not really that strong and may not even have been love. What he has with Gopi is a lot stronger. At least I hope it is this way.

Or he could think that he still has feelings for Anita and start back with her as per my little short "my take" and neglect Gopi to spend time with Anita.
Ichangedit thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: navyab

I also agree with Kirstin...on what ground is Anita required back...if Ahem is gonna decide which woman is best among the 2 to take his life forward...then he rather does not deserve both the woman...one who he left because he could not stand up for his choice & other who he could not even treat as a human being !!!!

If Anita is coming back as a bad woman then it is obvious he will stick with his mom's choice so again there is no love which is there...it is out of being married & since the other woman is bad he will / mayb start liking Gopi & not because what Gopi is for...

And Im not yet sure on why you need a 3rd person let it be Anita or Kokilla to help him realise if he is in love...Love is a nice feeling which spreads in you for the other person & then u realise it by yourself...If a intervention was requried, the accident should have but if that could not intervene then nothing else should !!!

So true navyab!!!! If he really loves Gopi then he should know it himself however I think knowing and acting up on it are two different things. So maybe the anita track will make him act upon it because gopi is going to distance herself like someone said already