My poor baby : (

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago

My Poor sweethrt.. My darling Gulab Jamun Samar... Is alone wandering on the streets of Allahbad.. Oh my Gawsh.. He was so scared on seeing the dog. My poor baby..

Dat evil Menaka.. I want to kill her..

Dnt worry Samar.. You'll be back home very soon.

Waise, I wont be surprised if Meera finds Samar and brings him home.
All da best Krishna ; )
Yes Eklavya was brilliant in that scene ...he was sooo cute yet he brought out the feeling of vulnerableness in him 😊
What shud I say about da Cutie Pieee...OMG He was sooo damnnn cute today...His Expression was just tooo Good!!!Kisi ki najar naa Lagey humri Cutie Pie Ko!!!
samar is so cute ...and his acting is lallantopπŸ˜ƒ
just want to scoop him up😊
hope samar will return back to home safe..
she was very bad with samar plzz some 1 give her huge slap she told sajjan that i look for him in school she forgot that it s sunday...and went out to call her mom and she was very scared and when sajjan tell everybody that i know where he is on that time i thought that he listen to menka but he mention kidnapping
pratgya sajjan niwas main raj karti hai menka ki amma jee ap ka abi taak samajh nahi aaya ager samar na mila toh app ki menka ka kia hoga sajjan ne dhamki dey dee hain aur iss main yea message mila hai ke chotey kids ko is tarah gold chains and bracellet nahi dene chayeh kioun ke bhar kuch b ho sakta hai unn ke saaath
He was too good at expressions... Tanmay should learn from him about the expressions... Abhishek rather...
Samar the cutie, Adorable kid will be back home definitely but the question is who'll be the Saviour??  πŸ˜› 
Originally posted by Anondo.R

Samar the cutie, Adorable kid will be back home definitely but the question is who'll be the Saviour??  πŸ˜› 
  meera... bro... πŸ˜ƒ...

SAMAR was too good in that scene... good acting...

Pratx n krishna as good today 2... πŸ˜ƒ