Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

   
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi
Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

So who will marry Barkha?? (Page 3)

Myra.nelly IF-Sizzlerz
Myra.nelly
Myra.nelly

Joined: 20 May 2011
Posts: 11181

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by zam123

Looks like it will be a new entry. The devil disguised in the form of a human.

</div><div>If Barkha wants to set up happy families with thischap...she can go ahead...just leave Rohan alone...otherwise the purohithouse will resemble a commune.
"just leave rohan alone" Big smile Hug Agree on that..

Look who is here...ofcourse you will agree on that...why do you think I wrote that sentence.Wink
For moi? Approve Common,admit it u dont him with bh eighter Wink

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Joined: 26 November 2009
Posts: 16250

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by Myra.nelly

Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by zam123

Looks like it will be a new entry. The devil disguised in the form of a human.

</div><div>If Barkha wants to set up happy families with thischap...she can go ahead...just leave Rohan alone...otherwise the purohithouse will resemble a commune.
"just leave rohan alone" Big smile Hug Agree on that..

Look who is here...ofcourse you will agree on that...why do you think I wrote that sentence.Wink
For moi? Approve Common,admit it u dont him with bh eighter Wink
 
I don't want Barkha near any of the Purohit boys.Wink
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 18115

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 5:35am | IP Logged

So I guess it will be Rohan these two kinda deserve each other if you ask me? As for the mystery person I think Barkha might introduce him as her uncle or something maybe!

viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 3376

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

So I guess it will be Rohan these two kinda deserve each other if you ask me? As for the mystery person I think Barkha might introduce him as her uncle or something maybe!

may be he will make an entry something like tantrik, or  pandit types..or may be her uncle..
ashna26 IF-Sizzlerz
ashna26
ashna26

Joined: 09 January 2010
Posts: 18115

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by viprakshi

Originally posted by ashna26

So I guess it will be Rohan these two kinda deserve each other if you ask me? As for the mystery person I think Barkha might introduce him as her uncle or something maybe!

may be he will make an entry something like tantrik, or  pandit types..or may be her uncle..
Tantrik don't know lolBig smile
But remember the person always wanted to come in the house, Barkha promised that when the time is right. But seems now that Barkha plans are falling the mystery person will make his entry, I wonder why to save Barkha from getting married! Or was it the plan, to make sure Dev stay RP!
viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 3376

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashna26

Originally posted by viprakshi

Originally posted by ashna26

So I guess it will be Rohan these two kinda deserve each other if you ask me? As for the mystery person I think Barkha might introduce him as her uncle or something maybe!

may be he will make an entry something like tantrik, or  pandit types..or may be her uncle..
Tantrik don't know lolBig smile
But remember the person always wanted to come in the house, Barkha promised that when the time is right. But seems now that Barkha plans are falling the mystery person will make his entry, I wonder why to save Barkha from getting married! Or was it the plan, to make sure Dev stay RP!
ya why he want to come in PB??and why he want to save barkha from this wedding??and why he want dev to stay as RP and barkha as RPtian, but why he is against to Radhika??but atleast that mystery person is not Chaya, thats good..may be radhika is with chaya..but i hope when this track will end then both barkha and mystery man should punish..b'coz barkha is the biggest culprit...
pjb1 Groupbie
pjb1
pjb1

Joined: 17 April 2011
Posts: 167

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
I think R/K will propose Rohan to marry Burkha. Every body will think this is a great solution for all the problems especiallly padma. However Rohan & Burkha will not agree but padma & urmila put pressure on them. Then Rohan & burkha come up with a scheme to escape marriage but with kanha's intervention all their effort will fail and RaDev's truth will come out in public.
viprakshi IF-Dazzler
viprakshi
viprakshi

Joined: 13 June 2010
Posts: 3376

Posted: 17 December 2011 at 6:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pjb1

I think R/K will propose Rohan to marry Burkha. Every body will think this is a great solution for all the problems especiallly padma. However Rohan & Burkha will not agree but padma & urmila put pressure on them. Then Rohan & burkha come up with a scheme to escape marriage but with kanha's intervention all their effort will fail and RaDev's truth will come out in public.
but then wat about the new mystery person??he is making an entry in this barkha's wedding sequence.

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Radhika/Kahna and Barkha

Author: ashna26   Replies: 6   Views: 1096

ashna26 6 1096 09 December 2011 at 12:06am by --Ekta--
Barkha - the bandage girl !!

Author: chocolate_boy   Replies: 5   Views: 792

chocolate_boy 5 792 08 December 2011 at 6:37am by NiHa24
barkha----girgit?

Author: Mona55   Replies: 3   Views: 829

Mona55 3 829 08 December 2011 at 2:05am by Cleos
so barkha may leave

Author: chayya55   Replies: 8   Views: 1308

chayya55 8 1308 08 December 2011 at 1:44am by Cleos
Barkha Chali Ghar Se Baher

Author: kb11   Replies: 0   Views: 487

kb11 0 487 07 December 2011 at 10:44pm by kb11

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index