Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rima thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

The toughest part is to get the Arnav character to confess. She means so much to him but he won't say it.

Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agreed. arnav loves only khushi and he cares for LA as friend that's all. He just feels bad for using her and giving her false hopes and dreams and he  made the right choice by telling her the truth about his feelings and comforting her. to be honest i don't like all the extra emotional thing happening between them but is needed for this kind of situation and ASR is handling it in a very mature loving way. Thanks for the post it was needed.
Sunshine25 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

Of course Arnav loves Khushi! Yes he is concenred for La! It's his actions that have bought things to the way it is with them now! La now has to leave when she was expecting to get engaged!

This is a BIG let down, on any book! Therefore, he does feel the sting of this! He will be extra nice to her due to this! I really hope Anjali's crying fest does not make him agree to do a "fake engagement" just to pacify her! She is STUPID! She was NEVER able to see what her brother was feeling!

Maybe if she had engaged her grey matter a little earlier, she would have REALIZED his "Dil Ka Haal"! But NO! That women is too busy being "sugary sweet" and "crying" and "doing pooja's for snake's long life" to actually SEE anything!

I hope the Raizada's back off, and let Arnav make his own decisions! If he didnt want to get married, it was coz he NEVER felt the need to! He never was IN LOVE ever! Now he is, but not with the women he has been dating! This is a matter of his whole life and also La's! La is not going to stay when he point blank TOLD her he dosent love her!

I want her to STEP in, and tell the Raizada's that she is NOT going to stay and get engaged when she and ASR dont feel the same way about each other!

I read in one of the articles that LA will step in and tell the family that she is too doesn't agree to the engagement. She also said herself in IF article that she is leaving and she doesn't no if she is coming back again. LA is leaving, at least for now. Lets hope for the best.
rima thumbnail
I admire and respect the way the CVs have portrayed all characters with such dignity. No hanky panky when they are atached and concerned for an ex-flame.

Arnav has never been good to La. Now he is making up for it.
xsumi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
great post
love it
thnks
xxx
zafi thumbnail
Awww. So beautifully written.👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
Enjoyed it.😃
geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 great post 👍🏼
honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
perfect...this is wat it is...to any1 havin doubts on ASR's feelings for Khushi will now realise !!!