Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SwaNia_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Superbly summed up. Hope Arnav realises it soon enough, though I personally do not feel that La is now a threat to ArHi.  
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Of course Arnav loves Khushi! Yes he is concenred for La! It's his actions that have bought things to the way it is with them now! La now has to leave when she was expecting to get engaged!

This is a BIG let down, on any book! Therefore, he does feel the sting of this! He will be extra nice to her due to this! I really hope Anjali's crying fest does not make him agree to do a "fake engagement" just to pacify her! She is STUPID! She was NEVER able to see what her brother was feeling!

Maybe if she had engaged her grey matter a little earlier, she would have REALIZED his "Dil Ka Haal"! But NO! That women is too busy being "sugary sweet" and "crying" and "doing pooja's for snake's long life" to actually SEE anything!

I hope the Raizada's back off, and let Arnav make his own decisions! If he didnt want to get married, it was coz he NEVER felt the need to! He never was IN LOVE ever! Now he is, but not with the women he has been dating! This is a matter of his whole life and also La's! La is not going to stay when he point blank TOLD her he dosent love her!

I want her to STEP in, and tell the Raizada's that she is NOT going to stay and get engaged when she and ASR dont feel the same way about each other!
rima thumbnail
wish anji will use rona dhona to get arshi together. so guys the show is about ARSHI not ARLA
showstruck thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Agreed. Nice and much needed post
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rima

'Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds"...That's a beautiful line which comes to my mind.

Arnav's love is not the type that can be altered quickly. He is a deep intense and loyal person whose love for Khushi is because of the following reasons:

Khushi is the breath of fresh air in his life...

She makes him laugh, play pranks, think, feel...

Khushi is his conscience keeper...

She makes think about other people apart from him and his sister 

Khushi is his Friend... 

She is someone who understands and cares and dares to correct him and still hold his hand when he is sad or wrong. Someone who loves him despite his flaws...

Khushi is his Love..

She makes him go dizzy with admiration, hot with passion, tender with care, protective with concern and posessive with ownership

There should be no doubt who means more to Arnav...It is only Khushi who makes the mighty ASR a human being...a happy, lively one at that

beautifully written I am sure Lavanya's dignified exit could happen only because of her. Khushi is only person who goes against him when he is wrong. She connects Arnav to his conscience. Yet, she is the one to lend him emotional support when it is required.

Sometimes I feel Khushi is just too silly. But, I would say she is the most influential person of the whole show after Anjali. Lavanya, Arnav and Naniji fall under her area of influence.
rima thumbnail
There is a genuine goodness is Khushi that never changes no matter in what condition she is in...be it the most difficult or the happiest. She lives for others...it is this which draws Arnav  to her. That's what makes her so delightful to others
aura9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Keshriya

@rima this post is definitely needed at this time when everybody is questioning Arnav's love  for Khushi. All he showed was little compassion towards LA coz he knows he was wrong.  Arnav always loved Khushi, if he didn't he would not have broken up with LA. Thanks for this.

Exactly its very surprising to see how some of the people are responding to Arnav's concern for Lavanya. It is just his redemption not love, he really feels sorry and responsible for what happened. Its a mutual break up so he is trying to lend the maximum emotional support to Lavanya

Even, Khushi won't be happy with the news though she may have realized she loves him but doesn't want to live her life with this man, afterall Lavanya-Aranav engagement was the biggest project of her lifetime. I am very sure Khushi will be furious at Arnav after the break up she will say he has no respect for other's feelings and always uses people who love him according to his own convenience. I wish to see Khushi blast at Arnav after this break up.
rima thumbnail
Once people were accusing Arnav of lusting after Khushi when his girlfriend was in the same house. And now they want him to do that. Isn't that weird!
music1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U nailed it dear.I did not respond to many outburst circulating today in our forums for couple of reasons.(Though I realised them pretty late)
1.This is not a race...Let Arnav and Khushi sort out all the interferences before they can truly and wholly concentrate on their journey.(It will be consistent then)
2.Now that Arnav has cleared himself from LA and Khushi from Shyam,once Payash engagement is done,there will be more Rabba vees for us to enjoy rather than bits and pieces here and there.
Hence I'm all for wait and watch.

manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
You said everything perfectly 👏
Khushi is Arnav. She defines everything he does today! Hayyee hope to see the day when Arniepoo says it himself 😍