India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

What Khushi means to Arnav... (Page 2)

feya Senior Member
feya
feya

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Arnav has become sensitive and feeling guilty towards La only because Kushi has managed to bring that side of him out...
...Even La said the other day ...'you are being nice to me'...the ASR in him has taken a back seat and Arnav has come out...he has learnt to say sorry...has learnt that others get hurt with his actions...all thanks to KKG...

...he wants to part with La in a good way...he has seen she is broken and hurt...he wants her to go with decent memories of their seperation...not like i am over you ,now you can get lost...

...and above all ...he knows now ...how love hurts...how when the one you love is no more yours...how it hurts...he has experienced it ...when Kushi got engaged...so he understands La's emotions more now...

...Looks like he wants to put his house ( his heart) in order...so first La exit...and then he will work on Kushi...

...His love for KKG will never change...we cannot expect him to jump with joy and admiration everytime he sees her...c'mon he has so much in his mind...give him some space and time...

Edited by feya - 16 December 2011 at 1:01pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25spsharmilaswaramSwaNia_2

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
wonderful response feya. way to go! Loved that angle. Compassion is a very important feeling which ASR is showing and feeling as you rightly said because he felt the loss in love.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

feya

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz
SwaNia_2
SwaNia_2

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Superbly summed up. Hope Arnav realises it soon enough, though I personally do not feel that La is now a threat to ArHi.  
MrDarcyfan IF-Sizzlerz
MrDarcyfan
MrDarcyfan

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Of course Arnav loves Khushi! Yes he is concenred for La! It's his actions that have bought things to the way it is with them now! La now has to leave when she was expecting to get engaged!

This is a BIG let down, on any book! Therefore, he does feel the sting of this! He will be extra nice to her due to this! I really hope Anjali's crying fest does not make him agree to do a "fake engagement" just to pacify her! She is STUPID! She was NEVER able to see what her brother was feeling!

Maybe if she had engaged her grey matter a little earlier, she would have REALIZED his "Dil Ka Haal"! But NO! That women is too busy being "sugary sweet" and "crying" and "doing pooja's for snake's long life" to actually SEE anything!

I hope the Raizada's back off, and let Arnav make his own decisions! If he didnt want to get married, it was coz he NEVER felt the need to! He never was IN LOVE ever! Now he is, but not with the women he has been dating! This is a matter of his whole life and also La's! La is not going to stay when he point blank TOLD her he dosent love her!

I want her to STEP in, and tell the Raizada's that she is NOT going to stay and get engaged when she and ASR dont feel the same way about each other!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

feyaSunshine25spsharmila

rima IF-Stunnerz
rima
rima

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
wish anji will use rona dhona to get arshi together. so guys the show is about ARSHI not ARLA

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

feyaMrDarcyfan

.Saraa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Saraa.
.Saraa.

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
u said it all..loved it
showstruck IF-Rockerz
showstruck
showstruck

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Agreed. Nice and much needed post
aura9 Goldie
aura9
aura9

Posted: 16 December 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rima

'Love is not love that alters when it alteration finds"...That's a beautiful line which comes to my mind.

Arnav's love is not the type that can be altered quickly. He is a deep intense and loyal person whose love for Khushi is because of the following reasons:

Khushi is the breath of fresh air in his life...

She makes him laugh, play pranks, think, feel...

Khushi is his conscience keeper...

She makes think about other people apart from him and his sister 

Khushi is his Friend... 

She is someone who understands and cares and dares to correct him and still hold his hand when he is sad or wrong. Someone who loves him despite his flaws...

Khushi is his Love..

She makes him go dizzy with admiration, hot with passion, tender with care, protective with concern and posessive with ownership

There should be no doubt who means more to Arnav...It is only Khushi who makes the mighty ASR a human being...a happy, lively one at that

beautifully written I am sure Lavanya's dignified exit could happen only because of her. Khushi is only person who goes against him when he is wrong. She connects Arnav to his conscience. Yet, she is the one to lend him emotional support when it is required.

Sometimes I feel Khushi is just too silly. But, I would say she is the most influential person of the whole show after Anjali. Lavanya, Arnav and Naniji fall under her area of influence.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine25MrDarcyfan

Go to top