Pratigya

In a way I want meera to bring SPS home!

Mo710 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I know u all might think Im sounding crazy but in a way I want her to bring SPS home as imagine she will bring Samar home and see that Pratz is the mother of the child and Krishna is the husband. She will get a shock seeing and knowing this and Krishna will get a shock seeing her there. But he wont be able to say anything as everyone would be just giving attention Samar as he is back home safe.

Main reason I want her to bring Samar home, is so that she finds out the person she met in GH was Pratigya and that she is Krishna's wife. Then the story will go on from there I feel!πŸ˜‰ As then she will hang out with Pratz and then Pratz one day will be tutoring her and sees her tattoo and goes mad at her!πŸ˜‰ I say by mid to late january Meera track will be over!

BUT as a wildcard suggestion, I thought wat if Radhe will be the one that brings Samar home?πŸ˜‰ And whilst doing that he might reveal all the secrets about Menaka? That way he will get an ideal chance and situation to reveal her secret! But main bit was that Radhe might bring samar home?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pooja-menon thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey...don't think menaka's secret will be out soo soon...there is still time for that...

But yes there is a high chance the meera might bring SPS back...again don't think Krishna will see her in TN that soon...else K would bring out the truth in front of Pratigya...to me it looks like Pratigya and Meera are going to develop a bond of friendship before any truth comes out...
idreeskhan123 thumbnail
i'm agree with u...i think your words will come true..of meera will bring samar back to tn..
ArjaAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: ...Poojie...

Hey...don't think menaka's secret will be out soo soon...there is still time for that...

But yes there is a high chance the meera might bring SPS back...again don't think Krishna will see her in TN that soon...else K would bring out the truth in front of Pratigya...to me it looks like Pratigya and Meera are going to develop a bond of friendship before any truth comes out...

@bold...i so so sooo agree wid u!!!
but den its a good way to kick start kriya Meera track...bti dont knw why but i dnt wnat her to bring him back...for which chances r very high!!
Mo710 thumbnail
If they do become friends, and I know some people might not like it, there are high chances that Pratigya will figure out the truth behind Meera soon by herself. Thats the main positive I see as Pratz will find out herself about it and confront meera about it first and give her a good dhulai and PBJ!πŸ˜‰
aka.aier thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mo710

If they do become friends, and I know some people might not like it, there are high chances that Pratigya will figure out the truth behind Meera soon by herself. Thats the main positive I see as Pratz will find out herself about it and confront meera about it first and give her a good dhulai and PBJ!πŸ˜‰

what a shocker for pratigyaπŸ˜†...maybe after this she'll never let krishna out of her sightπŸ˜‰
suk4 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I think you're right, Mo, Meera will bring sam back, and even if K is there at the time, he'll be too shocked to say anything, which Meera might take as approving of her, thus encouraging her to befriend P to see more of K.
I actually want to see Radhe these days, i hope he tortures menaka like  she does to Samar.
Mo710 thumbnail
Originally posted by: suk4

I think you're right, Mo, Meera will bring sam back, and even if K is there at the time, he'll be too shocked to say anything, which Meera might take as approving of her, thus encouraging her to befriend P to see more of K.
I actually want to see Radhe these days, i hope he tortures menaka like  she does to Samar.

I feel a 'friendship' between Meera and Pratz will make the pace of this track pick up because if Pratz hangs around Meera, sooner or later the tattoo will come to the attention of her and then we will see fireworks happen from Pratz side that will make Meera realise the error of her ways!πŸ˜†
Edited by Mo710 - 12 years ago
Devil86 thumbnail
but if u notice pratgya told krishna do anything to bring samar back home and krishna was looking worried for pratgya he will not go home until he finds him and may be shakti gets tired and go back home but krishna will not go home 
Devil86 thumbnail
yes if menka left who willl be there amma also left ...you will see menka will try to start fight between two brothers i always wanted thaat she menka treat amma very bad when she came first time to sajjan niwas becoz amma always her not pratgya and pratgya did tooo much for amma ...and wanted amma to see the difference betweeen pratgya and menka but amma jee left the show sad...god bless her she was ammazing actresss alwasys like her taunts