Mekaal says the "f" word in Kucch Pyaar...

Taify thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Home    |   Happenings    |    Dramas    |   Celebrities    |    Ratings    |    Contests    |    Forums    |    Contact    |  

News

Mekaal Zulfiqar says the "F word" in Kucch Pyaar PLUS video...

Kucch Pyaar Ka Pagal Pan, that airs on ARY every Friday, has been under criticism for all the right reasons lately. The serial never fails in giving people reasons to do tha. We had hardly gotten over the poor direction, and absence of a story, but here comes another blunder.
The episode that aired on Friday 16-Dec-2011 has shocked one and all. The episode that had a major confrontation scene between Ayesha Khan and Mekaal Zulfiqar left viewers gobsmacked, and not for the right reasons.
The scene where Mekaal goes on to call Ayesha a liar pushes the envelope as the actor utters the "f word", which to our surprise made it to the final cut. Watching the scene repeatedly made us realize that the editors did a very poor job in editing out the words. It is clear that an attempt was made to remove the word from the scene, but editors failed so poorly that they should have their faces covered.
It might not look like a huge mistake to you, but it is nothing smaller than a sin. We wonder if the makers are sleeping, or was it something deliberate? Whatever that is  , it just cuts a sorry picture.

Click here to watch it yourself, 3:45-3:50 minute mark.

xml api                                       

About US     |     Privacy Policy     |     Site Map     |     Disclaimer     |     Careers     |     Feedback                    

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
Is it really that big of a deal? Shamraiz's character has everything wrong with him, so what if he also threw an F bomb when being mad.  He's an obnoxious loser in this drama..why is it such an OMG kinda thing? As if everyone in Pakistan is oblivious to swearing in English. 

Edited by starstuck - 12 years ago
Taify thumbnail
They cannot show this on television with kids watching. It's PAKISTAN!
notavailable thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I know Taify yaar.. I thought I was imagining things...

I had to rewatch it like 10 times.. to actually realise that it was true..

My issue with the thing is .. forget editing! Why was the first included in the screenplay at ALL.. Ye kaise hua? Or  is it actually Meekal getting mad at Ayesha in the scene in real also not just reel.. and they decided to go with it since the shot was well done?
-Amyy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeah I heard that too ! but was like thats so not possible! he must have said something else๐Ÿ˜• but here you go ! he actually said that 
Usman. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
watched that scene just now.. i agree with Howzzat what was the need of that word in the first place.. 
Taify thumbnail
I am sure it wasnt in the script.. we call it improvisation :P

he got carried away, i blv
Irrelevant to the topic but I gotta say this, I dislike Mekaal. No, it's not for the F word ๐Ÿ˜† I saw him once at Heathrow airport and gotta say, he sure is full of himself. Then my Khala spotted him in Murree, shooting for an ad and she also saw the stuck up, snobbish side to him ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ
serendipity. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
LOL :P
i know it shdnt be said on TV...
but its not like..
"Hawww, Shamraiz ne bad wrd bolaaa..." -__-
-shabz- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
i gave up on this drama a long time ago...but i saw the clip...he did say the F word...why couldnt they edit it or beeped it...why was it part of the script anyways...did the scene really need that word?