Bigg Boss Season 5

shonalis bf shiraz losing hair

tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
today, pm said that shiraz told shonali hes losing hair because of the tension shonalis giving him 🤣. he didnt like shonali getting so close with sid. and i am sure shiraz didnt appreciate yestardays shonalis rain dance with sid either . so i just HOPE SHONALI gets evicted tomorrow and relieves shiraz from this stress 😃😆
Edited by tv666 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageRose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was nasty of PM to make such a remark and this is coming from somone who likes PM. I didnt like that commment. She retaliated after Sky's instigation on Sid saying she chased himm four years that retailation instead of Sid she got nastier with Shonali.

Shiraz and Sid are in great terms. And when Shiraz came to meet in the episode they were joking with each other. Shiraz said he was missing Shonali and was joking how its driving him mad and all he must have said that joke to them too. He never said its because of Sid or Sho-Sid friendship. If he was affected by it he would have nominated Sid that day.

PM herself made a crude remark on Shiraz jokes on losing hair and connected it to Sid and Shonali's friendship. Listen the part carefully from the episode... PM said this MIGHT be the reason why he said he losing hair. She connected that with this to justify her anger and doubt on their friendship.

Edited by mastipartner - 12 years ago
tv666 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
oh shoot. the lines are closed. i had no idea 
let me edit my post 😆
chammakchallo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hell no she shouldnt have dragged shiraz in this. (ok i like him)

when did shiraz say anything about hair loss or shonali in the episode? did we miss?  if shiraz makes such a spicy comment about shonali and sid... BB would have been the first to telecast it with additional promos thrown at us in advance it would have made headlines. PM should cut this character pe dhabba maroying lines at others especially when she herself said she never attacks anyone's character.
aakash1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
does Missra wants to clean her image or does she wants to give confirmation!!. She is getting more nastier and irritating.. at this speed she might even exceed Sky's level.. Juhi was the only one left whom she had not pissed and now she has achieved that too.. Missra lacks basic mannerism and I don't think she has heard of the word courtesy.. She might be the only one in this world who replies with 'spare me' when somebody asks about parattha..
Originally posted by: aakash1234

does Missra wants to clean her image or does she wants to give confirmation!!. She is getting more nastier and irritating.. at this speed she might even exceed Sky's level.. Juhi was the only one left whom she had not pissed and now she has achieved that too.. Missra lacks basic mannerism and I don't think she has heard of the word courtesy.. She might be the only one in this world who replies with 'spare me' when somebody asks about parattha..

pm sab ko irritate karne he to aye hain app ab tak smjhe nhe!!!😊
lippi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I don't know what Shonali has done to PM.

PM protests with a flag that a girls character shouldn't be pointed at.

But she did the same thing!!

That's really sad, she is losing the opportunity to fix her image.
krazyb89 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
After watching the hot rain dance of sho n naked sid shiraj might have gone ganja.
MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Shonali accusing amar, but she has a boyfriend and look at her actions.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: aakash1234

Mishra herself admitted that she is not here to correct her image. She is here to "sudharo" inmates! in other words, she is here to take revenge and show the inmates in a bad light and blame everything that happened onto them! once again, she displays how superior she is to others.