Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

I don't have a name for this...

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I remember a dialogue of Geet after they had their big fight and just before India Paints, Geet was walking down the street and having a self thought... "after so many months of being with Maan Sir, now it seems I have just entered Delhi, i dont know what to do...how to function..."

I am having this same feeling, i dont know what to call this feeling...i usually go for a run at 10pm everynight, but today i went at 9.30 coz i couldnt bear to stay in.

I know some will tell me this is a phase, but iam not liking this...

The feeling is so unexplainable. my logical mind chides me and yet  i am hurting.
Edited by khushi_4ever - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KTPROCKS thumbnail
I feel the same
at 9.30pm IST I went to the live channel...and then I realized that there was no Geet no written updates
no nothing
I feel so empty
😭
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: KTPROCKS

I feel the same
at 9.30pm IST I went to the live channel...and then I realized that there was no Geet no written updates
no nothing
I feel so empty
😭

As i said...The feeling is so unexplainable. my logical mind chides me and yet  i am hurting.
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Agree Sneha.

It's depressing 

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

Agree Sneha.

It's depressing 

Hi Saba...i hate this...
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

I remember a dialogue of Geet after they had their big fight and just before India Paints, Geet was walking down the street and having a self thought... "after so many months of being with Maan Sir, now it seems I have just entered Delhi, i dont know what to do...how to function..."

I am having this same feeling, i dont know what to call this feeling...i usually go for a run at 10pm everynight, but today i went at 9.30 coz i couldnt bear to stay in.

I know some will tell me this is a phase, but iam not liking this...

The feeling is so unexplainable. my logical mind chides me and yet  i am hurting.

We all share the same sentiments Khushi...

All the while i was sad that it was ending but i never ever thought i would ever cry... it was practical for me since everything that starts has to end... All good things do come to an end...  And i never thought i would cry... i was so sure... i knew I would be upset for some days but would come around... may be because it was all so abrupt... and that was a little more depressing...

But that one segment... the last day shoot... the last couple of episodes...those expressions from Princess DD and GC ... Princess crying... GC crying ... everyone crying... i just could not take that... and started crying bitterly...

It feels pricking somewhere deep within... and yes the feeling is unexplainable ...  Still can't understand what is it that makes us go so so crazy...  even illusions of sane minds are all washed off... 😊 

Edited by Azmatazz - 12 years ago
Eccentric.Being thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: khushi_4ever

Hi Saba...i hate this...

Hey

Yeah, Just hate it. 

If the forum was not open & ff writers were not here. I would never log in again

Edited by serenelove - 12 years ago
khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

We all share the same sentiments Khushi...

All the while i was sad that it was ending but i never ever thought i would ever cry... it was practical for me since everything that starts has to end... All good things do come to an end...  And i never thought i would cry... i was so sure... i knew I would be upset for some days but would come around... may be because it was all so abrupt... and that was a little more depressing...

But that one segment... the last day shoot... the last couple of episodes...those expressions from Princess DD and GC ... Princess crying... GC crying ... everyone crying... i just could not take that... and started crying bitterly...

It feels pricking somewhere deep within... and yes the feeling is unexplainable ...  Still can't understand what is it that makes us go so so crazy...  even illusions of sane minds are all washed off... 😊 

Hi Az,

U know when it had come down to the last two days, i actually told one of my friends from GF that
"chal thik hai, i will get my life back and it wont revolve around Maaneet or rather HiM",

but it is worse than before...now i can't shake this heaviness somewhere in the region of my heart and to top it all i know this is so absurd as i am lamenting for something which we all knew was bound to end one day or the other.

khushi_4ever thumbnail
Originally posted by: serenelove

Hey

Yeah, Just hate it. 

If the forum was not open & ff writers were not here. I would never log in again

Same here...at least i know this is one place i will be understood. .noone will scoff at me.
All r passing through d same phase...
I am really speechless don't know what to say.