Mariaa.SG

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged
OMG, Maruu Hug 
CONGRATS on your new one, may you have many many more ... Party
& THANKYOUSOOOMUCH for savin my spot <3 iloveyou :D

OHGOOSH, i LOVE the bannner <3 its goregous ;) Day Dreaming awwh i love your first page, its beautiful & colorful Embarrassed Btw, what is my name doing in your inspiration list ?! Ermm i am confused, first i was like its someone else, but after seeing my name and all i am not able to understand that wht the heck is my name doing there .. Stern Smile Corrct it, and remove it from there .. LOL  now coooming to your first update on the second post on your second galley .. ROFL i was suppose to be the VERY first one to comment on your gallery .. but i am NOT :P its all my fault, sorrry *holding my ears* Embarrassed i know, bestie ne maaf kiya ;) now lemme come to your upd -

OH GOOSH, theese icons are ADORABLE <3 soo beautiful Embarrassed love the coloring a lot, fantastic stuff, bestie :D Hug and the long icons are soo pretty .. wow

Sarun stuff is gorgeous, omg i just love the coloring you used in the very fisrt two, the blue-purple shadingz .. so beautiful <3 Wee. your work on Sarun is sooo damn hawwt, such HOTMESS stuff .. ahhw Blushing i really loved the one were you dont wht you were doing, but i KNOW what you did, and how PERFECTit is Hug i really loved it, the style is soo beautiful :D seriously i just loved all of them, oh la la one is WOW, and the rest are adorable aswell Cool
Ahhh i love tu jaane na wali, especially the coloring .. ahhh <3 & avis are WOW

WEE, lovin Karanika stuff Blushing sooo goregous, and Kritika & Wahi one is soo CUTE <3 lovin them in kuch toh .. ;D

Virat&Manvi stuff is GORGEOUS, love the coloring and blending :D Kushal&Niya stuff is marvelous, love the avis, thoose are too good :)

Uday&Manyata one have to be one of my fav <3 I just LOVE themm <3 oh WOW, you are liking them too . high 5* Cool

Sonam one is simply OUTSTANDING, she is gorgeous as always <3 Katrina one is beautiful too :D Ranveer&anushka stuff is hotmess <3 loved the first one, soo beautiful :D and the 3rd one os anushka is WOW .. awhhh :) Diya&Zayed one is damn CUTE ;) lovelyy - the last one of anushka is soo gorgeous, love the coloring <3

BESTIE, you just ROCKED your shop with all the WOOOW stuff Hug
everything is sooo BEATIFUL^^ awwhh <3

SORRY baby for late editing* but i am havin BHAGAM BHAG since last few days, new year and all ROFL and SCHOOL is opening from tomorrow ... naaah Stern Smile sdjdfdfdfdklaf back to school^^ 

NOW copy & paste this on the first page Embarrassed 

iloveyouu Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

-Hina- IF-Rockerz
-Hina-
-Hina-

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Ek main hoon aur ek tuu, i wanna be with you Hug
Wee, finally you updated :D Okaay .. dont gimme that look Stern Smile i know i am LATE & i am sorry for that .. look i am holdin my ears* LOL lets move to the GORGOEUS update^^

Woops, sorry 

HAPPY NEW YEAR PartyParty

May this year bring lots of LOVE and joy in your life, may your life be filled with all the color, and your life be colorful like rainbow Hug LOVEYOU^

Now moving to the upd, Ohh GOOOSH, everyhting is soo BEAUTIFUL <3
i LOVE all the icons you made, the coloring is sooo beautiful :D 

awwh, i really loved the "day out with kritika" stuff .. she is looking so DAMN cutee <3, awww, K.Wahi is looking adorable <3 

WOW, love the Monaya stuff .. especially the first one, the coloring is soo BEAUTIFUL <3 awwh, they are looking soo good :D aawwh

Sarun/Arhi stuff is GORGEOUS as always <3 love the dance sequal .. awwh she is looking pretty <3 and ARNAV is HOT as usual Blushing OMG OMG OMG i just LOVE LOVE and LOVE all the stuff, each of them is sooo beautiful <3 and Drahsti&Sanaya is soo CUTEE <3 awwhh sooo cute Hug

VirMan stuff is sooo goregous, love the avis a lot :D WOW and Kushal&Niya ones are WOW; especially the first one, it took the cake .. love the style a lot^^ Woop woop :D Day Dreaming Goregous work, hun ;) 

Virkia stuff is ADORABLE <3 they are soo cute :D and D3 stuff is FANTASTIC, loved all of themm <3

Rhitvik one is damn CUTE :D love the coloring :D 
TVD stuff is out of the blue <33 juts loved the first one, Nina is looking absolutely stunning, love the coloring too Day Dreaming and Ian&Nina have to be my favourite one .. its soo BEAUTIFUL, beyond imagination .. you are my ROCKSTAR :D Cool and love the one below too :D 

OMG, OMG OMG ... FAWAD & MAHIRAA Blushing larki you are the BEST <3 its SOOO DAMN GORGEOUS, i have no words Day Dreaming SAVED & using^^ its sooo beautiful, just loved it <33 awwhh Thankyousoomuch for the dedication <3 Hug iloveyouuu <3

Oh GOOOSH Stern Smile is THIS for meeeh ?! :O OMG i am SPEACHLESSS .. my GOD.. THANLYOUSOOOMUCH Hug iloveyouuu <3 this is freaking hawwt, fawaad <3 Day Dreaming OMG .. saved & using* wohooo Hug

Oh damn, Imran abbas one is damn hawt, lovely work, & additi one is WOW, she is loking stunning <3 

and Ashish&Priyal - love them in dekha ek khwaab, they are soo adorable, lovely work, yaar <3

ohh maruu, everything is sooo gorgeous <3 saved and i am goonna use theese SPECIAL wali siggs :D Hug
iloveyouu <3 

Mariaa.SG

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Mariaa.SG

jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Omfggg, You Have Reached SOOO Many Pages : O Embarrassed & Your Doll Stalked All Of Them ROFL

Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Oooye Ms.Stalkeer ROFL your becoming like me noow ROFL SO MANY PAGES ? its just the beggining meri dollHug
jenshad IF-Stunnerz
jenshad
jenshad

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
HOWWW Many Pages Do You Want Girl ?! Shocked LOL

Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 03 January 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
As much as Allah will waaantHug