Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Durgavnii-

Ieks! what a big update!! I lovee it :D

But first of all..
CONGRATS on your 2nd Shop, missyy!! me hope you will open many many more..Hug

nd ohmiigoshh.. you add me in your inspirationlist Shocked haww so sweet for doing that.. Embarrassed
But I can definitely say your creations are way too better than mine..  you really make such a lovely creations <33

coming to the update.. woww..each nd everything are chooo amazinggg lovelyyy!! Heart
I love your simple style nd colouring is choo fabb..whether its an avi or a sggy..
it's just AWESOME BLOSSOM! <33

ArHi, SaRun, EKHMBH, KK nd Bolly stuff are chooo chooo brillianttt...
I cannot choose which one is the best.. everthing looks damnn smashingg <33

Keep it up with the FANTABULOUS wrk.. nd update soonishh!!
Muahh!Hug

AvuuuHug <3 comment #2 ?=DLOL thaank yew so much for this super meethaa comment <3^$ OFC you'r in my inspiraation list ..LOL * your just awesome awesome and plz don't saaay i'am lying okaay ? your the best and its my last WORD LOL ab tun SHUTUPROFL Will updaate soon *promise* loveyou

Originally posted by ...Mitali...

congo on u r new shop...!!!!!
u r work is wonderful...
continue doing such work...
just love u r work...
thnks for d pm
update soon

thank yew very much honey <3Embarrassed

Originally posted by Shantell

Omg congrats yaaara all the bzt in yur new shop yur gonna do great!!

thaanks yaaar <3 big jhappiHug

Originally posted by ..Ragzz..

you are awesome! congrats on your second shop maria Hug so happy for you, and thanks by being inspired by me, it really means a lot<3 you stuff is wonderful, keep updating and reach millions more galleries :$ love ya and once again congrats.

ragiiiHugthank yeww so much for giving me such a sweeet comment like yew <3 :$ Ofcourse your apart of my inspiraations <3 love your stuff *alwaays*Big smile loveya too

Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Mariaaa, congoo Hug Gosh your stuff is SO stunning. <3 Esp that last one you made for aishh is PERFECT.

Love love love you and your stuff like anything, keep it up and hope you open thousands of more shopps! <3

btw this is just amazing.

thaaank yeww a bunch aishi <3!!Hug i'm glaaad that you liked my stufff <3 :$ it meaans a lot

Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

Wow, Maria .. your first update in your new shop is AMAZING. What a way to start your shopCool I dont see any laziness in your sigs LOLEmbarrassed I lovee the new coloring you've used and you should use it more often esp the one on the Sonam sig ... <3 the 1st Sanaya sig is gorgeous and the Barun sig too. I love the ohh la la sig LOL its cutee. and your blending on that sig is great too. aww im missing karanika so muchEmbarrassed karan sig is hot .. love it. 
even your avis are amazing uff .. I love kushal nia off screen. I like the style of text you used there. love the style of the ranveer/anushka siggy too 

lol basically overall amazing update LOLLOLWink keep it up.

saaraHugyour too cuute =D you don't see myy lazypan ? achha to dekh when i am updating LOL thaank for liking myy stufff jaaanu <3 meaans a lot Embarrassed

Originally posted by dbr_kmichi

congratulations for new thread...
and fabulous creationsSmile

thaanks honey <3Embarrassed

Originally posted by KMH-NASHA

congrats maria on the opening. i must say you are back with a bang.

i have always loved your work and you have always exceeded my expectations each time you make something different and more. i love all of karanika siggies you have made but also like the barun and sanya siggies you have given them wonderful lines that go with each siggie and add flavour to them.

sorry for replying late but i am not as active online theese days but thankyou so much for making me a part of this again.

all the best & happy holidays.hope you enjoy yourself in this festive time.take care

Thaaank you so much for giving me so much love alwaays & alwaays bro Hug you'll alwaays be apart of this shop Embarrassed thaanks again & same to you

Originally posted by PurpleFairy

Congrats on your new gallery, Maria!! May you have many moreeHug
Lovely update! Specially ArHi, Karanika and SonamClap

thank yewww so much bittto Hugloveyou

Originally posted by kiran_28

nice update
great work
thanx 4 pm
nd really sry 4 late comment

thaanks a lot honeeey <3Embarrassed its okaaay yaar :$ NP

Originally posted by lena07

MARIA Heart

Thaanks a lot lenaHug

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 5:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .MohitzPari.

REBig smile 

edited- 
maruHugsorry for not commenting here earlier...but as I told u I was so less inactive during my finals :/ I love each and every siggy made by u!! banner is just awesome! I love all the barun-sanaya/Arhi siggies...they look adorable! 

^^ this is very cute and adorable!!! love the style, coloring and everything!

and now this is my most fav as I told uSillySilly VirmaanHeart 

Sonam one is too adorable and Diya-Zayed- SUPERRR aweosme- loved that movie and so as ur siggy...very very adorable! mwahh

mwahh

paaariHug <3 OMG :) i've too much angels now <3 Lucky me =DLOL Its okaay yaaar , i don't mind yaaar ..the main thing is thaat you came right ? laaate or early , IDKROFL Thaaanks a million for liking myy stuff :) it meaans so much for me because i so admire your woork Day Dreaming your Simplyyy AMAZING <3 mwaaah Heart loveyou
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jenny1000

Hey  Maria,

Sorry, haven't visited your gallery, but the entire first page is awesome. Love how the banner is made by you and clearly reflects your work in itClap

Thanks so much for the inspiration, but I don't think you need inspiration, your stuff is just beautiful just the way it should be:)

Everything looks amazing on pg 1, but yes, SaRun stuff all the day<33 It looks amazing esp on that hot pic.. *blushes*

This is beautifulClap 

Awww, these pics are amazing!! I like this couple too.. Can you PM me thepics if possible? 

I'll try to send you that Mohit pic.LOL

Beautiful stuff yaar. def PM me for future updates;)

thank yew so much for visiting and commenting in my shop jeenz <3 really meaans a loot for meEmbarrassed your comments seeems to be the most honest one =D your just so sweeet Hug so truuue <3 the sarun stuff always come out the bestLOL sent you the zayed-dia pics bdw:$ will waait for the mohit pix =D
thaanks agaain loveHugwill defo pm you next tym which is soon=P* huuugs*

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 27 December 2011 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Read Your Reply To My Comment Embarrassed & After Reading It I Want To ASK HOOWW ?! ROFL

and i wanna ask you one thing =D WHYYY ?ROFL
Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Twinoo Hug when we will get update from you ? 100 saal bad ? ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Alisha.Mariaa.SG

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Update<3

sorry for taking all that tym to update but now its like my habit , jitna bhi try karoon , i faailLOL but i used PS that much that i'm up with a Super huge updateConfused will take tym to load*uurgh*Dead anywaays...Happy new year everyone HugI've a gift for you guys , i donno if you'll like it but my shop is open WinkLOL

kritika
day out with her :) she's awesome *mwaaah*hope to get a karanika interview soon: one avi with KW too <3
they are so cuteDay Dreaming

Monaya

Arhi/sarun/sanaya-drashti

missed that scene<3...i donno what i made exactly but i liked it

virman/nishal

virika
just could make avis

D3

R.D

TVD
Special dedication to my bandariya:sejuHug

dedication to my bakri sanju <3

this one dedicated to my bitto : neethz

Fawad-Mahira
this one dedicated to my besties :hinz&mish

this ones for you hinz <3*mwaaah*

Imran Abbas
he's too hot<3

Additi Gupta

ashish-priyal

dedicated to my pagal&my bandariya:mano/seju

Thaat's it for now <3
thanks for visitingHug
need to sleep now=DLOL

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 01 January 2012 at 4:15pm

The following 60 member(s) liked the above post:

Ruxana91kajenarshianya-aishuu-Armu4eva.UroojMs-PakOs.KMH-NASHAKaranKundra4EvaKomal.GullAlisha.WooHooHaha21ClaraOswald.deeps.Kokila11Kriyaanshholicdbr_kmichiShantell-Hina-khajju-Leah-Meera1101-Ammie-Nazzyx8kupkakesHaRul-loverPearlyPal-Sangs--Nahi-.infinite.maankigeet4ever-dark.horse-SK1991madhoshiyaan.Meehak...vidhi..KaSh-Maneet-FanBobbi.saraaa...Amira...Saraa.Anjilicious..Sakeena..pinky_blueskiesKash-Gurti-VisuIshradivanluverAS..-Fatima-.PINK.shibzmishti_17WildestDreamsDelightedHeart-Harshu-snowflake..Jane...Dulcet-Swetha-.YixingsManal.minuuJennyPennysanober.

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Miss-Pakiie-KMH

Originally posted by ..-Sanzz-..

Read Your Reply To My Comment Embarrassed & After Reading It I Want To ASK HOOWW ?! ROFL

and i wanna ask you one thing =D WHYYY ?ROFL
Cause You Are Making Me Curious LOL & I'm Your Doll Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mariaa.SG

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 29 December 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
omg update ?
:OOO
phir res tho banta hai BOSS CoolROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post: