MariaCG#2: TO BE CLOSED .. - Page 93

Posted: 10 years ago
OMfggg manu dead Gorgeous stuff esp Sanz Ashvik n ZaYa stuff <3 <3⭐️ Edited by Huma- - 10 years ago
Mariaaa! :D It's so good to see ya back!
First of all,I gotta say that you have improved way too much,Masha'Allah!All the creations are breath-taking! ❀️ 
Sanz icons are the best thing in this update,imo. The blur effect goes very well with the pictures. <3 ZainAaliya are utter perfect and your works on them are mind blasting! 
  <- this two are killer,kay? Ugh,the timing and the cropping are so gorgeous! <3 
The AshVik signatures are killer <3 Specially the last one! 

WOWW gorgeouss stuff !!

BI and AR stuff is superr amazingg !
girlll, i love your gallery damn! itne dino baad actual mein online hui lmao! I loved the update, your beintehaa stuff makes me want to watch, maybe i will after finals week is over and im on chuti! The ZA icons are fabulous, i love the blurry effect, and the colors are too pretty! KK stuff are omg, wow i miss them! AND ASDFGHJKLKJHGFDSASDFGHJK ASHVIKKK!! ahhh no words! im in love with that yellow wala siggy!
beautiful stuff girl! lovely <3

ho gayi khush? comment kar di maineπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Hey, Mariaa.RD

Your creations are beautiful! πŸ˜³
Can you please make some Shraddha-Kunal GIFs too. Dying to see some! If you already have, then please let me know where to find it. Thanks! πŸ˜ƒ

I've been meaning to RES forever but kept forgetting...I'm sorry πŸ˜Ž I will edit this over the weekendwa, pakka! 
edited.

OK Maria I love you πŸ€— I'm sho sorry for the delay but your work is so freaking perfect!

Those Sanz icons are mindblowing. Such a pretty, perfect coloring and love the green/purple behind her. So cute <3 I just love all the Zaya stuff and that first sig is amazingly blended. Love your gifs! They're so clear with the perfect style and coloring. anddd those Ashvik sigs are SOOO adorable. Aww they're so cute! Lovely work, seriously too good <3

Make more stuff please ;D
Edited by Mrs.MuffinSobti - 10 years ago
ZaYa's siggie and avatars are LOVVVEEE
THIS PAGE BLONGS TOOO MAAMU JAAN <3333
*MAAMUU SWAGSS MAN*