Users

Frequent Posters

theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
 Hello everyone wondering.  How m back that soon,?  Well , There is a bad Wallis news 😳                  My long Time computer faced a big problem yesterdayy ...and now it seems Like it won't work anymore. And the Word thing is that i lost all i had in   I thing you Know the rest of the story so  i donno whn i'll update next Time ... That S U C K S :(       'Edited by MariSaRunholic - 10 years ago
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

N A H I I I I I  :( Kehde ki yeh jhooth hai. ðŸ˜³
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: city-musings

N A H I I I I I  :( Kehde ki yeh jhooth hai. ðŸ˜³

No ways , sachhiii sachhi :( 
alcantaranjr thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
No reserving this time,seedhe commenting ðŸ˜†
----------------------
All your works are so damn gorgeous <333 No wonder many people like,ooops ... love your work <3 All the requests have turned out brilliantly.Yamz di's request is hell amazing.ArVi are already so pretty and you made them even prettier,no kiddin'.All the 12 gifs' are so perfectly cropped that too with such absolute timings!Vaish's request is my 2nd favorite <33 [ Wait,did I mention my first favorite?No know?Okay then,first favorite would be definitely Yamz di's. <33 ] The coloring on Vaish's gifs' just killed me.Aart's request is too pretty for words ; and Aish's one is too good! <3 Sonu's requested icons are so gracefully cropped and the signature is blended beautifully [ that blending on right side ] <333 I love everything,in short. <333333333 

PS.I would PM you some pictures soonish,you know why,right? :) 

Jennn. 

Edited by bezubaan. - 10 years ago
shibz thumbnail
Oh My God...!!😭 I understand ur pain
Still Hope ur system gets repaired n u recover ur stuff soon<3🤗
Edited by shibz - 10 years ago
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG :( that sucks! I totally feel for you. I hope everything works out for you soon and we get to see more of that pretty stuff of yours.
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Omg :( we understand, take your time. :* <3
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Aww Maria:( OMG the same thing happened to me too, so I had to stop making stuff for a while. I hope everything gets fixed soon though ;D
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
mari don't worry ðŸ˜² i totally understand bb <3333 relax and pay attention to the things you need to ðŸ¤— hopefully everything gets OK and you can come back soon <333