Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 10 years ago
 u p d a t e. 

again , i am back after years but i can nobody can expect anything to change  from me😳 still , i try to update as soon as i can but or i end up doing something else so i get busy with work or my lazypan's button gets its green batti πŸ˜† to everyone who's actually interested in my updates , extremely sorry πŸ˜³ anyways , couldn't make all the requests before but as i'm done , i wanted to update just with the requests so that the next update is with all the stuff i made and what's still left to be made πŸ˜ƒ so no confusion πŸ€£ ab hogayi bakwaas , time to update 'D

for yamz di 
sorry didouuu , this is the wierdest thing i ever could have made πŸ˜³ 

for avni 

stacked: https://i.imgur.com/LRG637u.gif

for vaish

stacked: https://i.imgur.com/bUgY50L.gif

for aarti (twinnny)

for aishii

for sonu 
i know i was supposed to make an icon only but i had to make more for you😳 so i googled for some more pics to work with πŸ˜†

okay so i'm done , hope you'll like it and you guys better use it for a while , khoon paseene ki mehnaat se bana hai yeh sab πŸ€£πŸ˜³

next update ka wait kariyooo abbb πŸ˜† buubyeee
Edited by MariSaRunholic - 10 years ago
theloupgaroux thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

edited

OMG! I can just keep staring at this perfection <33  Everything is so damn pweetyy like those arvi gifs. why do you call it weird? πŸ€” taareef chahiye? Seedhe seedhe bol. -__- they've excellent coloring <3 

And avni's request is so cute. Yami- Sid were so cute in that TVC and YUM, ICE CRRREAAAMMM *gulps and shakes herself out of ice cream ecstacy* 😳 Okay, Sid Yami are so cute and i can just keep staring at their adorableness. πŸ˜³

I think vaish and aarti's gifs are are super smooth and they just have the flow bout em that i love. super good work, senorita. aur sonu ke liye itna pyaar? Uske liye extra pics dhund ke request ki πŸ˜† I hope jab main req karun toh mere saath bhi aisa hi eeespecial treatment hoye. *ahem* 😳

I ENVY everyone because I see all this awesome stuff and this ain't for me. πŸ₯Ί

Hm, OKAY BYEEE! πŸ˜³

Edited by city-musings - 10 years ago
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

You're udpating bb? :O πŸ€— Ahhh so freakiing excited EEKS your creations are always mindblowing ! WAITIIING  πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³πŸ€—

And RES. :D
Edited by ..SanzLicious.. - 10 years ago
.Dulcet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
wonderful req update maria! :) <3

i think all the req came out amaaazingly!, my fav are yamz ki and vaish ki requests! :)

i think they came out the best, cause the quality and timin of the request are amaaazing and i also love the rest of the req!!

great job with them! :) <3

shilpa
Edited by .Dulcet - 10 years ago
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
I forgot to reply again to your awesome sauce scrap πŸ˜³ LOL I'll do that too, you'll have to beat me for this πŸ€£ LOVEEE YOUUU MARIII β€οΈ 
.albatross. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I'm so glad to know you have a shop! Thank you for giving me the link. I will go through each and every one of your updates, eventually. πŸ˜Š

Disha
-vaishnavite- thumbnail
MARIII <3333 OMG those are drop dead gorgeous β˜ΊοΈβ€οΈ Ahhh yay my reqs turned out EXACTLY PERFECT <3333333 πŸ€— Thank youuu so much girl <3333 Yay! 

Yes, I've been doing a bit of stalking your gallery so I saw them right away πŸ€£πŸ€—

LOVE YOU! AND RES :P (This RES I will update cause I got to express love for your beautiful ArVi avis and other stuff too <33 OMG prem and preety <33)

Love you <33
paagal_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG I didn't know u were open your avis are flawless!!

I LOVE those ArVi gifs sooo beautifulll.

and omg Vaish's req is sooo prettyyy! make free to use gifs on that scene pretty please😳

love the update!
Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Beautiful update..the requests are amazing..loved the Arvi ones❀️
muffins2waffles thumbnail
Ahhh OMG res<333
Seniorita Maria is awesome sauce😎