Users

Frequent Posters

shibz thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
shooo cute update<3 beautiful stuff<33  
Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
thank you sm for all the very very lovely comment guys πŸ€— means a lot to mee so i shall reply to each of you soon πŸ˜³!  so please dear friends unreserve your posts soon so edit them πŸ˜†! 

shall update soon , very soonπŸ˜ƒ but not with the requests probably as everyone hasn't filled in πŸ˜†
-Hina- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OHMYYYGOD πŸ˜³
someone just updated? seriously? out from the blue, but i am glad so I should actually not bother πŸ€” and when you get the upd wala answer toh mujhe bhi de dena, why is upd the hardest part? making sig isnt that hard but maybe therefore we are kaamchors? πŸ˜† 

Oh-K so cooming towards your work - OH FLAWLESS (thats the first word that came to my mind when i saw the first part of the upd) and then PERFECTION (the second word that hit my head after watching second half) do you even know how good you are with all theese sig/avi makin things. You know how to make a simple nice picture look supeer dupeeer amazingly nice - and i love it! 
your work is soo so so so so beautiful that words will fell short but i would still not have described your work .. got it? 

Ab moving to the sigs/avis - QH stuff is mindblowing. the coloring the style is just wooow and who is the cute baby? and your coloring is FAAAB :DD LOVE LOVE LOVE IT! 

I am lovin the whole drashti/san/barun trio - ek teeno ki bhi bana deni thi na, khair i loved all of them they look supeer good togheter :D 

Chanchan stuf is soo beautiful, loved the coloring and style a lot - dont know much about it - show nahi dkehti na but the fans surely went gaga over this one ;)

ASHVIK stuff is LOVE :) are they by any chance dating? I really adore them, beautiful stuff :D sigs are gorg <3

Karanika - ahh how much i miss them :( supeeer gorgeous stuff, wish they could do any show together :| anyway great collection of stuff - loving your work
Krystle ones are stunning too x

Oh WOW. such a supeer amazing upd bestie πŸ€— you know how to grab the attention haan. and kyoun nahi thats how you roll. πŸ˜Ž

LOVEEE YOU A LOT 
- and I am RESERVING for req agar mere liye tumahre pankho ne bachcha ke rakha hai to .. πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜†

HUGS <3
PastelBeauty thumbnail
My first time here. And, everything is so gorgeous. Sarun ones are so perfect. ❀️ I am definitely visiting here regularly. πŸ˜ƒ
-Harshu- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Gorgeous update :)
Love the QH, DD-Sanz , Ashvik & Kittu stuff the most <3 Beautiful styles & colouring on all :)
HeyDeviMaiyya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Gorgeous update Maria<3 Loved all of them ❀️ Thank you so much for the PM dear! πŸ€—

Abhinaya
..vidhi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ALL ur creations are BEAUTIFUL<33
scarlet.moon thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
OMG :| MariaaaπŸ€— It's been ages since we last spoke. How are you?! Everything is so pretty and gorgeous girl. You have improved so much..Love the coloring and styles...Good going TWINOOO. Keep 'em coming. <3
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mariii.. You're just amazing!! <3

Beautiful stuffs <3
..Amira.. thumbnail
Stunning upp Mariaa. <3
Sorry for the short comment 😳
Thanks you for the pmm.
Lovee yoou πŸ€—