MariaCG#2: TO BE CLOSED .. - Page 63

Posted: 11 years ago
request - can u  plzzz make some avis of karan n krystle's new segment..
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nR2HOTNnh-w&list=LLVDtfWbupt-YOT2SKAZ2R0A

Everything klooks so beautiful Maria. IPK stuff is just amazing. I love those two 'icons' of SaRun from kidnapping track look amazing. Love the coloring. I also love the sigs. They are superb! SOTY stuff is gorgeous. Avis and gifs are amazing. QH gifs are so beautiful as well. Love the coloring on 'em and RD and the girl sigs look so pretty, also the Karan Krystle one<3 You are so amazing. Keep it up:)
Beautiful creations 😊

Loving the IPK and SOTY avis 

And uff Asha and RD siggy is perfect ❀️ 
Posted: 10 years ago
I just saw ur Uptaade of december!  Everything is soo awwesome. You are inactive dear?? Becoz you didn't send me the pm. I miss u a loot Jaan <33 Lots of love!
Update SOONISH, Missy.. πŸ€—
maru how come I didn't get ur PM...???? πŸ€”...
anyways...first of all I miss u yaar...plzzz come soon...😭...and what should I say ??/ u are simply superb...always love ur creations...great job jana...β€οΈπŸ€—
next posttπŸ˜†

Edited by MariSaRunholic - 10 years ago
 update

yes this is meeπŸ˜† in case anyone forgot who i am ^^^ well , this "famous" and most "awaited update " i donno even know whyy , wasn't suppose to comee any soon πŸ€£ but all thanks goes to my better half kiran & my crazzyyy & lazy friend avni if anything is beeing posted today  πŸ€—πŸ˜† so yaaa , no mood to talk more : D , i shall staart πŸ˜ƒ

kabhi - asya
 love them to bitsπŸ€— with sarun ofcourse : be readyy , there is a lot of stuff on them πŸ˜†

sarun
miss them so very much together , love them to bits β€οΈ

so i am finally doneee ,  next update soon with probably the same πŸ˜ƒ plus , ashvik & karanika πŸ˜³ so that my list with my favs will be complete πŸ˜†

allah hafizπŸ€—

Edited by MariSaRunholic - 10 years ago